sunday....

Olde English

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I do. IF you lived here you would to. He goes to yards and heats them out. Goes to layups, heats them out. Goes to spots regularly used by other writers and he knows they are used and paints there.

Mind you own buisness your very far away from where we are.

Funny that someone caught one of his 25 streaks.

Originally posted by OsCaR306

I do. IF you lived here you would to. He goes to yards and heats them out. Goes to layups, heats them out. Goes to spots regularly used by other writers and he knows they are used and paints there.

Mind you own buisness your very far away from where we are.

Funny that someone caught one of his 25 streaks.

shut your fucking hole, there are 3 or 4 writers in your entire province that should be allowed to go anywhere near a yard and guaran fucking tee you are not one of them seeing as you aren't even a writer, net jocky.

Originally posted by fr8rokr

shut your fucking hole, there are 3 or 4 writers in your entire province that should be allowed to go anywhere near a yard and guaran fucking tee you are not one of them seeing as you aren't even a writer, net jocky.

Most people in this don't even paint trains. Sure it has been done by a few people though. I am not disagreeing with you though, probably no one in my city should be painting trains. Sure it has been done on a few occasions though. You see though we do like to go the yards to take pictures, yes we do streak the trains. One of your friends has been talking about coming here and painting though, and I know the spots and I would gladly show him around. I don't see what the big problem is... I think you know who I am, PM me on the local message board if there is any more problems.

Archived