sunday morning freights

unionbencher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot

MBER WAS APPERANTLY PISSED, AND SO WERE THE WORKERS ON THAT UP FREIGHT, HEY UNION BENCHER DID I EVER TELL YOU YOUR MY FUCKIN HERO WITH THESE POSTS OF YOURS,

Guest Graff Jesus

holy shit lookit that old "duez" freight...hahaha! sick. tbk up in this mug.

i'm feelin that 1st mber also with the different flavor. why doesn't dude switch it up like that more often?

is that first pic on the last post a muter freight? fuck. it looks like a monster. i'm surprised it didn't eat someone when they tried to stamp it.

sickening

That Mesko near end 2 end is straigh up sick, as is that first Mber. I rather enjoy his sticking to the basics. once i get my post bitch (another loser) to post my flicks for the day, because i am too lazy, i have two more Mbers to show.... in the meantime for those of you whom haven't checked my post from yesterday, click on the clam choder post. Well worth your time, especially the Jets and Worm wholecars.

Re: sickening

Originally posted by binaryheresy

That Mesko near end 2 end is straigh up sick, as is that first Mber. I rather enjoy his sticking to the basics. once i get my post bitch (another loser) to post my flicks for the day, because i am too lazy, i have two more Mbers to show.... in the meantime for those of you whom haven't checked my post from yesterday, click on the clam choder post. Well worth your time, especially the Jets and Worm wholecars.

i know a bitch thats about to get slapped

:cool:

anyway, yea, i liked this post.

Archived