SUNDANCE.

awkward eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by awkward eye

um,in case you were wondering sundance is a 40 year old writer,he's older then most of you kids here. i doubt he comes on 12oz to check flix

i wasn't but thanks for telling me.

'most'? if you're boy is 40, he's older than 99% of the cats on here. and if he isn't checking the net, maybe you should hook him up. maybe you can help him order some thin tips or something.

...i posted this stuff because he does a lot of work in the hoods around my area..sorry it's not the "sundance from the yay" these flix are from Ga...

if he's crushing so hard how come all you have to show for it is a couple shitty commissioned store fronts, hollows, and stock tip down-syndrome characters all done within the last two years? if dude's some old school cat thats been 'crushing' for the last 25 years, i sure as fuck hope he has some hotter shit to show for it than what you're posting, cause this stuff is on soem midlife crisis horseshit status.

as far as having the game twisted why would i or sundance care about the yay writer? we dont live any where close to california, i think you people have your priorities twisted..i've never heard of the sundance you are talking about i'm sorry, maybe i should net jock a little more..

i dont give a shit who cares about what. i didnt say anything other than pointing out that i assumed it was the west coast sundance. why did i assume that? well, besides the fact that the dude is a fucking legend and apparently no one has ever even heard of your boy unless they're a redneck with a mullet, live in an abandoned house, or get their car impounded, he also appears to fucking suck and only 'bombs' on rural dirt roads in the middle of the god damn country, between 2002 and 2004. thank fucking god you started this thread, imagine the tragedy that befall graffiti if we didn't get a chance to see this wicked motherfucker in action! 'mad ups' god!!

this dude puts in work whether you like it or not,and im going to continue to post his work here...

by all means man, keep it up. this dude seems to have some wicked shit. i cant wait to see what he can do with a can of one-shot and a liquor store! i'll bet he can whip up a dancing piece of pizza like nobody's business! i'll bet the snow covered ICE letters he rocks are some seriously inspiring shit.

sorry this isnt your style of suburban graff seeking...get over it and stop being an asshole.

suburban? motherfucker you live in a swamp! go out to east oakland and pop that shit about 'suburban graff' an see how long it takes for you get your cowboy boots and your rattle snake-skin belt jacked. and again, i wasnt being an 'asshole' until your whiny little ass had to get all fucking defensive cause no one gives two shits about liquor stores, malformed, tumor-having hollows, and fisher-price my first b-boy characters. just cause we expected to find flics of a cat who has unarguably one of the illest and most unique handstyles in the history of graffiti, doesn't mean we arent all secretly jocking the hell out of your boys contribution to butifuying the rural landscape. i'll bet theres some drainage ditches where ya'll go frog-giggin that have some sick ass two color hollows on em, huh?! you got flics a that shit?

please either come up with some dope stuff that someone would actually enjoy looking at (or atleast not feel robbed of 30 seconds of their life), or take your attitude, your wack ass flics, your geriatric homeboy, and go back to 'crooklyn', or the 'bronx' or wherever the confused motherfucker is from, and have homie brush up on his fucking spelling. the word is phantOm, not phantAm.

seeks/look what you done started by actin all retarded

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

bwaahahahahaaha....a swamp!!!

I thought it was about Sundance from Oaktown too.

As I was scrolling down, Im thinking,

this cant be sundance. Then I thought, it might

be some of his older stuff (gems), but then I see

the date...and think...WTF!?!?!?! No way!

I stand corrected.

OG sundance is ill, you should check his shit out.

Pick up a copy of Grafito...youll see.

I think he has some stuff on Artcrimes too...

you know, i did consider that this was how he made his living...then i immediately got visions of his drity ass, malnutritioned kids eating grass and broken jeep seats and i started to feel real bad about working to improve my own life, so i gave away all my clothes to black people.

seeks/making you look stupid since all day.

this thread is just disrespectful, If this sundance from Ga was really an old school head who influenced the scene in the area why cant you just leave it at that. seeking, if you hold sundance from the oak so high why dont you make your own thread about him, because im sure people hold the same feelings about the GA sundance. Your acting like a child. And yes, westcoast sundance did have hella sick tags, one color throw-up production type shit and so on.

WHERE ARE THE FLICKS AT???????

I saw this yesterday and it was cool. There is so much toy shit posted on here I can't figure out why you'd take off some old timer shit. stock tips who cares? wack paint so what! if you know whats up you can tell this guy has some oldschool flavor. very petty and childish Mr seeking. if you're gonna erase this guy you should get rid of all the other duplicate names. very inconsistent.

i was not being an asshole, till you CALLED me an asshole for no reason. all i did was point out i expected it to be the west coast sundance. i didnt pass judgement on this cat, what he painted, or how he did it, until you started trying to dis ME, where i'm from, white people, the suburbs, and anything else you could invent to deflect the fact that this guy fucking sucks. at that point, yes, i pointed out that your boy is terrible and that nothing about your posts makes any sense.

he's a 'king', but he cant paint a straight line.

he's been rocking for 80 years, yet all you have to show for it is year old hollows and tags?

he's 'crushing' your city, but all you can find to flic are half ass store logos and tags on abandoned houses?

he apparently started the scene in whichever little backwoods georgia city you live in, but yet he's claiming both brooklyn, AND the bronx?

need i go on?

i dont give a shit what any of you think, this thread is bullshit. dudes claims are bullshit, and if this cat is 40 years old, and still painting this wack, he needs to get a new hoby.

you pathetic fucks need people like me to give you something to talk about.

seeks/say goodnight to the bad guy.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by ray finkle

yeah this is stupid, you got a fake kose thread running on this shit left alone but trip because some guy writes sundance.. on some "bay legend shit" .. ahaha.

come to the bay sometime, it's nice.

hey mr funkle....go peep out that koser thread now.