SUN 41? "FAT LIP"??? WTF?

Guest WebsterUno

Guest WebsterUno

Who the fuck are these guys????

I seen their video late one night, I dont even think I spelled the name right! All I know is they show alot of punx skating, graff, breaking and crazyness. Hmmm...anyone????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

Does anyone like the song by STAINED and Fred Durst…Outside? It reminded me of a tool song.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

But more importanly, Last night I saw the videos for "hash Pipe" by weezer and "Pyramid Song" by Radiohead. Nice.

I saw the weezer video last night too...it made me pick up my guitar and play say it ain't so a few times...it rocked...

god no wonder I haven't gotten laid in over 9 months

Originally posted by Face Me Face Death:

god no wonder I haven't gotten laid in over 9 months

You haven't gotten laid in over 9 months cuz of your 3rd nostril bro...no need to blame weezer.

MEROROCKS

SUMMER LOVE

Originally posted by -sudz-:

sum 41 are great, i saw them live once. great show. but this was before they were famous.

whatchu mean you saw them live once? when? when you were a fetus? I didnt know they let niggaz bring their kids to shows.

KILLAMERO

SPANKURMOMS

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

whatchu know 'bout weezer mero??

I dont know shit bout weezer. I remember I saw that "Buddy Holly" song on Mtv a stupid long time ago. I'm gonna go stare at the ceiling and hit refresh in 5 minutes. One.

MERO THE INFAMOUS

TMF MLB

RESPECT THE SQUAD

Sum 41 suck fat dick their a bunch of yuppie wannabe punk rock kids that no nothing about the music!

They haven't payed their dues at all they played 2 shows here and got signed...why?because they couldn;t get shows due to ego problems......plain and simple fucking cunts that never got any respect localy excpet from kids that wear the same offspring shit over and over again and ask for autographs at local punk shows...you all know the type!

MERO DISS WEEZER AND CATCH A BAD ONE WUT!

fuck sum 41 i saw there "punk" antics a few weeks ago on late night mtv or something they are so not punk they a blink 182 but even shittier at least some of the shit blink does is funny those other guys just plain blow bowel fluids

"whatchu mean you saw them live once? when? when you were a fetus? I didnt know they let niggaz bring their kids to shows.

KILLAMERO

SPANKURMOMS"

hahahahahahha "fetus" hahahaha

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

Guest WebsterUno

Cool, I had never heard of them before, the video was just had me trippen, I had woke up in the middle of the night, roasted one, and flipped channels. I stumbled on to that. I caught the name and figured you guys would know, thanx. How the hell did you (SUDZ) see them live? http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//confused.gif'>

MeroKillenem!

Face~I will light a candle for you my brother!

Ferris~making me http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> LOL

Yeah, those bastards used to play around my parts. Almost locally. I met the chick who was getting her head shaved in that video. I dont like them, they really piss me off, they sing a pretty poppy tune for punk, so in my opinion they are pop-punk. The worst form of music in general. They got a guy in that video with d.i.r.t backpatch on his jacket. What Id pay to see Sum 41 open up for D.I.R.T Ha..They would individually tear each member of that band a new asshole.

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Does anyone like the song by STAINED and Fred Durst…Outside? It reminded me of a tool song.

i saw staind live in concert last nite... i still think they suck

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

But more importanly, Last night I saw the videos for "hash Pipe" by weezer and "Pyramid Song" by Radiohead. Nice.

radiohead, yessssssss! that was the first radiohead video i've seen since karma police or let down i think. the new album is awesome. wasn't feeling the new weezer song or the video. maybe i gotta hear it again though.

Originally posted by -sudz-:

sum 41 are great, i saw them live once. great show. but this was before they were famous.

Are you fucking retarded? Sum 41 are the worst band. They played in my area about 2-3 years ago. The night consisted of them bouncing on fucking trampolines while they sang their shitty pop ballads. Then they tried to get the local whores to sleep with them. Then they were hanging out at the bar and we start talking to them and theyre all:

Yuh, we don't really like punk. We are into raving. We just kind of do it. You know?

Yeah ok. Fuckers. If you buy any pre-packaged, designed to sell product from this band your a fucking tool. For once I agree with Raper. And I wear big pants AND smoke a hash pipe.

Guest WebsterUno

So Im strolling through the music section, and guess what I saw. Thier album for $5.99. God they must suck.

MIX POOR KNOCKOFF MIXES OF BLINK 182,EARLY BEASTIE BOYS,AND RANCID.....AND VIOLA ....SUM 41

''your fashion was famous long before you named it,fashion has a name,fashion has a name''THISYEARSMODEL

''EVERY DREAM YOU HAVE YOU BOUGHT,EVERYTHING YOU SAY ....YOU STOLE''thursday

• 4 weeks later...

Archived