SUMMER IS OVER!

Ronnie Dobbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey in the freezing cold just stick your cans in thermal socks with those hand warming things, and it doesnt get all that cold up where i am from but winter is the best time to go out the cops are usually to lazy to get out of thier hot car to chase after some kid for grafitti in the freezing cold and they really dont want to slip on ice chasing you and bust their ass when they fall so if you do get seen you are probally goign to be able to get awey...

Guest SPLINTER

summmer isnt over until i dont have to stay in the shade. this is the first season ive seen football coaches agree with their players that its way to fucking hot. trouble with cali is that its cold as january in the morning and hot as july in the day. then when winter comes were so used to heat that anything under 70º feels like ice.

Originally posted by socrates

I rock the black hoodie in 90 degree heat, it's always hoodie time

AMEN.

Fuck vegas, you can't stop me.

One minute i'm wearing wife beaters, the next i'm wearing some gay turtle neck type bullshit. Vegas sucks in weather. Truely does.

Archived