Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUMMER GRAFF JAMS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Abracadabra, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

2. eessee

eessee Guest

well said brotha...

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

HASTINGS PARK SKATE PARK , GRAFF AND HIP HOP JAM . SUN. JUNE 9th , thats this sunday . get off your computer and come down , im gonna .

4. mizx

mizx New Jack

shit i woulda went to that graff bbq in philly... fuck its june 8th today tho.,.. and i like 2 hours away :(.... do they have it every year or just this year..
    and ASER1NE where is that skate park located?... cus 2morrow is june 9th... but maybe i could make it up there:)

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

new jersey to van city , dont think so . but its at the PNE fyi . ask around ppl will give you directions .

6. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl New Jack

aserine do u know any graff events happening in vancity lately?

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i need some info on european jams.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

by the way , the jam today was super fresh , you all missed out hard ........but dont fear , there might be another one with bbq and break battles next weekend . i'll keep you informed .

animez: yes i do , why for ?

9. Abracadabra

which ones?

10. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl New Jack

where do u get all the info (time, place) on the events happening? on mags, websites, tv, or..? i keep missing out everytime...! :confused:

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

hey aser1ne: next weekend eh? you never know whose gonna show up at one of those....
    :D

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

There will be a big jam on the 16th , same place different time , starts at 2 this time , bbq , 2 dollar burgers , breaking , graff . mc battles . whatever . we are trying to get a group to perfrom , but its still not for sure ......if you want to dj or mc or anything else , contact me .
    tell your friends , tell your friends to tell thier friends .

Animez : i get all my information from the people who are organizing the jams , or ppl who know them . its all about word of mouth .

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ALL of them please. even ones not posted.

14. Abracadabra

well, the only ones worth going to are the copenhagen and dublin jams cos yours truly and will be there :). nah, but seriously they're both gunna be friggedy fresh fo tha zero deuce.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hmmmm where can i find out about others?