Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUMMER 2004 aliens -vs- predator

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Nov 14, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i was walking in to see matrix and i see a fucking predator poster. i was like, "woah shit, a new predator movie comin out".hiding behind the stupid CAT IN THE HAT setup was a aliens poster...i thought to myself 'this is fucking cool...predictions??

i think that the predator will win, but with the help of some euro trash

2. Seriously, is the movie market so uninspired lately...they digged out everysingle cool thing just to make it lame...

3. Pertinent thread. Has a link to the teaser trailer.

Actually Tesser, this movie has been on the backburner at 20th Century Fox for about 15 years or so, so it's not exactly a concept that came abut lately. Right from the very first rumors in the early 90's I was shitting my pants. I was a huge fan of both movies, and seeing an Alien skull at the end of Predator 2 was like God saying "This movie will be made". And then there were the Aliens vs. Predator comics...

What pisses me off is that this obviously awesome concept was never brought to creation until producers saw how much money "Freddy vs. Jason" made. Let's hope they don't fuck it up.

4. Yeah, i was more speaking in general...we need NEW IMPROVED monsters in this world

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

TRUE FUCKIN THAT...Ive been waiting so long for this to happen...

6. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

PREDATOR WINS! or im pissed. maybe arnold will show up and blow some shit up. thatd be cool.

dont read further if u havent seen freddy vs. jason.

Freddy vs. Jason was an awesome movie. i was kinda bummed that technically jason won, even though freddy wasnt dead. and i dont know....i sure liked how freddy just pounded on jason till he got chopped.

i hope i didnt spoil any of this for any one.

7. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

:yuck:

.....................................better be good or i'll kill my goldfish

8. Im with Mammero here, this movie is so overdue. Rumours and talk for more than a decade now.
    I was so hype about back in the early 90's and now I kinda fear that it will be horrible.
    Anyway, it will be a good matchup, too close to call.

9. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Hmmmm....I'll hold my reservations in check until i see a more detailed preview. Resident Evil was a cool enough flick but...ah, uhm...yes, there were a lot of shortcomings about it. I hope this british kook doesn't fuck up two of the most beloved american movie franchises of the eighties.

11. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

didnt they come out with a game??? aliens -vs- predator

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ok, you guys really shouldn't get excited... think about it.. it's aliens and predator, neither of them speak (and human language anyway), so there's no speech there.. and do you tink they're just gonna have 2 hours of fighting? no

they're obviously going to have to introduce a human element, along w/ a corny romance plot, and other stuff that isn't important.

or, the movie is just going to side w/ predator because he's more human than the aliens, and, hence, moare accesible to the audience. personally, i think in "real life," the aliens would win. they're smart and almost always have numbers, and have skinny white hoes for they babysmomma

13. ToyKillin567

ToyKillin567 New Jack

predator will beat aliens ass

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

15. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Coming in 2006: Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings