Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sum Ill Technics

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Kewel, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

sum shit i did for my up and cummin debut ep

[​IMG]

2. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

what man!!!....36 views and no replies....forget you guys then....show me no love....but the again silence could say it all

3. sect one

sect one Elite Member

most the people here are probably refraining from tlaking shit so thats why there is a lack of replies they arent too much for hiphop and cheesy hiphop at that but i like the cover kinda cheesy though

4. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

ok cheasy hip hop??...soory kid..im an emcee...not no cheasy bling bling pop ya coller cat..im beond that...but if thats what you think then you do you buddy...i do me.....ya feel that?

5. You are not going to have a good time on this site.

6. oomNtheRoom

oomNtheRoom New Jack

No laces on the shell toes ?

7. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

you know it...no laces....and were are all you peeps from the us or the UK??

8. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

9. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

ummmm dont you see the german fats...and the rusto caps??...duhhh...tips=graff........the only thing i dont have is the turntables...but once i find sumthin that looks good....ill put it in:idea:...ohhh yeah and thats my first graffic design...just thought i'd add that..
    ohh and im not stupid..you just didnt look good enough

10. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

yes i saw those i was reffering to the UB(?). It needs work

11. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

ohhh its not ub buddy...its L.I.B...yeah i gotta lighten up the image..so you could notice the dot...thats my baaad...heheh...

12. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

that shit looks coo dude saw everything perfect... keep it like that fuck the critics... ub? thats why the i's blue right buddy:rolleyes:... look harder next time

:krunk:

13. Methodz

Methodz Member

That's fresh...Add some cans to the bottom of the cover along with the caps like just rolling around or some shit.

14. Kewel

Kewel New Jack

hmmmmmm i thought i was gonna have a hrd time on the site??...so far ive gotten more love than hate......i smell pussy is that you dewd i smell pussy..lol..j/k

15. I'm surprised... cause cheesy 4-elementism is usually not well tolerated around these parts, and neither is bad graphic design.

Oh well.