suicide/masturbation pact

dark funeral

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait wait wait wait........

are you talking about that shit where you choke youreself as you jerk off because it makes the orgasm more intence?

i think i saw a picture of a guy on rotten.com who died from doing that.

******disclaimer******

im not in any way implying you try this. im not about to get banned because some kills themself.

Originally posted by dark funeral

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off? i dont mean like that kinky hanging yourself shit that dude from inxs did. i mean, just putting a gun to your head and blowing your brain out. not that i would do it, but shits definately weird.

the only thing i think about blowing is my load

Guest rob deer

it depends on what I'm thinking of when I (masterbate).

2 dudes that you know that died of autoerotic axphixiation.

lead singer of INXS

Vaughn Bode - creator of cheech wizard

pretty good company. join the club.

............god damn, your a sick fuck......on the same note: in my criminal justice class back in highschool the teacher was telling us how he got a call to this one guys house one time cause the neighbor had smelt a nasty oder. so when they entered the house the smelled it right away, when they got to the room the guy was in they found him hanging nude in his closet, apparently the dude had been dead for quite some time and was decomposing......fuckin nasty shit....

Originally posted by dark funeral

does anyone else think alot about suicide while jerking off? i dont mean like that kinky hanging yourself shit that dude from inxs did. i mean, just putting a gun to your head and blowing your brain out. not that i would do it, but shits definately weird.

I'm down. Are we gonna sign in blood for this pact, or will a ballpoint pen be alright?

Archived