....suggestions for my amazon gift certificate...

mental invalid

...okay ive had this thing since my birthday which was 5 months ago....i kinda forgot about it and then amazon sent me a reminder the other day...ive got $75 but i have no clue really...i had a few things in mind like the new dondi book, which amazon ties in with broken windows:burning new york, and meeting people is easy, the radiohead documentary and a few cds...but beyond that im just stumped...so i thought i would tap the resources of 12 ouncers and see what you cats would recommend, book, movie, or music wise....and maybe expand my horizons....anywhose thanks for the input...

peace...rOe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Give me an idea of what you normally like music, video, bookwise and I will try to suggest something from each. I can't recommend something to expand your horizons without some background and I am too lazy to look at your past posts. There are many things that are similar but way different at the same time and I think that's probably the area you are looking for.

...yeah bobo, i thought about that...but i dont wanna create perceptions or limit myself to things that i didnt know...so i decided that i didnt i wouldnt let any of my tastes influence suggestions....i wanted heads to hopefully drop shit i hadnt even heard of yet...so drop the knowledge dood and thanks... and beardo youre brain dead from all the cold and flu shit!..:P ....r

Guest the birds

herbie hancock - headhunters

john coltrane - live at bluebird

charles mingus - the black saint and the sinner lady

- mingus ah um

ornette colemen - the shape of jazz to come

Archived