suggest online boutiques for men

Giving Tree

hi.

i am tired of wearing nothing but ralph lauren and doc martins. time for something new.

anyone know of any good online boutiques to order gear from? i only deal with malls around my area, since it's a rat's ass. i dont really get down with that indie emo shit look, and im not totally into super-techy styles either..

basically i just wanna switch it up.. OH.. and reasonably priced.. i LOVE diesel.. but can NOT afford it.. same with kenneth cole, etc..

no american eagle/abercrombie *(they are ok, but not what im looking for.. i can go to the mall and get that shit)*

to give you an idea..

i HATE dunks.. prefer dress casual shoes.. low top doc martins, nice techy boots, etc..

i wear alot of sweaters and could use more.. the more unique the better..

denim is totally new to me. lucky and ralph lauren have been on my ass so long i dont even know what to look for now..

make suggestions.. links and info are GREATLY appreciated..

im sure EVERYONE would appreciate this jazzamataz.

giving.. pseudoprep since 1990.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BOZACK

you sound like a j. crew kind of person. although, i'm not sure if you can buy online, haven't been to their site in ages

haha.. but no.

i like www.karmaloop.com getting emo-indie though

www.yellowratbastard.com is nice too. lots of fun shit.. especially gama go and diesel.. *(mmm.. diesel)*

www.giantrobot.com for t shirts and weird toys.

www.urbanoutfitters.com is kinda cool SOMETIMES.. but not very often.. again getting to emo indie for me..

i really just want some new hotness and since i dont have the japan hook up i feel starved for some fashion madness.. i miss von dutch hats for 10 bucks, shirts for 15, and all the likes.. japan owns american culture.

again.. LINKS please.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

this thread sounds offly girly with a hint of gheeeey.

:lol:

yeah it does doesnt it.

and if i was gay.. that would be fucking hellarious. a gay man on 12ozprophet.com..

a gay guy about 6'0 who benches 260 and weighs in at about 200 lbs. comedy.

oh well it was worth a try

and appreciated.

they do have alot of nice stuff in there.. but thats really a look i wanna get away from. need to switch it up sometimes..

where are all my pseudopreps to come drop some knowledge.. or joker.. where are you at with the white on white hotness i can wear every day all day..

bathing ape, etc... hook me up.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

and appreciated.

they do have alot of nice stuff in there.. but thats really a look i wanna get away from. need to switch it up sometimes..

where are all my pseudopreps to come drop some knowledge.. or joker.. where are you at with the white on white hotness i can wear every day all day..

bathing ape, etc... hook me up.

ohhh i gotcha...try driving to the nearest large city and stealing designer shit if you can't afford it. and www.sisley.com is okay, used to get alot of stuff there.

edit: feel free to shoot down this suggestion as well, i still have no idea if i'm on the same track as you

^^^oh wait. you can't order sisley online. and the stores are not all that common. oops. once again my suggestions are useless.

im within a drive of a store.. so its cool.. again. good choice. more stuff like this..

question: whats the price range there? am i looking at 200 dollar denim?

last thing i need to do is fall in love with MORE clothes i cant afford.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

question: whats the price range there? am i looking at 200 dollar denim?

some stuff there is reasonably priced...i got hoodies ($55) & t-shirts ($40ish) for about the same price as banana republic or slightyly higher. i'm not sure about denim, their jeans didn't fit me. but most of the stuff i got was from their store in italy, so i'm not so sure about US prices

http://www.helmutlang.com

http://www.dkny.com

http://www.jlindeberg.com

http://www.mandarinaduck.com

again, some of these can get expensive, but stealing is helpful if possible

'

again great links.. just not close enough to me.. not for another year anyway..

online shopping is GREATLY appreciated..

what size are you bozack? im afraid some of the denim wont work on me right now either.. not for 3 or 4 more months.

Archived