sugar mama...what would you do?

freeze

here's the deal. i met this girl a week ago, we're completely into each other (in that one week i can't get enough of you kind of way), but she's moving to japan for two years in three days. last night, on our last night together before she leaves, she said she was 100% ready to buy me a ticket to japan, fully support me until (if i even can) get a job. i don't speak japanese, am pretty ignorant on their culture, have debt up the as in the US, and barely have any money in the bank. i know it would be crazy as hell, that's why i want to get outside input. what would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you better not do that dumb shit. be a man dont chase that bitch. one week dont qualify for a move to japan for who knows how long, you dont know this bitch at all, you better spruce up and stay on your toes. get your money right and mind too. who wants to be supported by a bitch? provide for self by any means necessary.:mad:

she has a teaching job...i don't know all the details, but it pays pretty well, and it's through the US, so it's all untaxed income, that's why she can afford my ass. i guess i should've mentioned originally too that i'm straight "office space" style when it comes to work. i hate it and would rather just not ever do it again. i don't know, i wish i had more time to sort this out in my head.

how about this.....

What the fuck is so important in the US that you cant leave it for a bit?

besides... once you get there, you can get work too.

I heard of a guy who would be paid by 'salary men' just to talk.

They needed to learn conversational english and the only

realy way to do that is to talk to some mederately hip english person.

If you pass it up,

you could regret not going for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by freeze

she has a teaching job...i don't know all the details, but it pays pretty well, and it's through the US, so it's all untaxed income, that's why she can afford my ass. i guess i should've mentioned originally too that i'm straight "office space" style when it comes to work. i hate it and would rather just not ever do it again. i don't know, i wish i had more time to sort this out in my head.

Is the job on a military base? Cause if it is then the living situations can get really complicated.

thanks all for the replies...i'm pretty much leaning towards going, but i'm still a bit aprehensive because of the bills i owe here in the states, but also because i've known ol' girl for only a week, and if i go we're pretty much throwing ourselves into a "marriage" of sorts since we're both foreigners and i'll be the tallest kid in japan. i obviously dig the girl if i'm even considering this, but she speaks the language, knows the culture, blah blah, i'll be the (although well traveled) ignorant fucking white boy lost in japanland. fuck, i'm dizzy.

Originally posted by azert

Hey hey I dunno if you'll be taller than me. Plus I'm probably whiter than you too.

ol' girl just kept joking about my height and japan last night...and unless you're an aspiring bull rider, nascar fanatic, and country music fan i think i win in the whiteness category.

Go for sure. You'll be able to find some sort of work in Japan and if after awhile you're not liking the situation out there, you'll always be able to scrounge together enough money to get back to the states and from there you can just find a new job. Its a crazy idea, but it'd be a once in a life time experience to say the least.

GO MAN!

You;ve already stated that you dig each other, and im sure that wont wear off fast.

as for the whiteness, if you are surrounded by japanies, you will learn eventually, and if you try, you'll probly learn quick

dooooo it!!!

GO GO GO!

You'll never forgive yourself if you don't and you'll have stories to tell your kids when they want to know about your crazy youth.

"Well, one day I met this chick who wanted me to move to japan with her. I said what the fuck and went for 2 years."

"Well, one day I met this Lingerie Model who wanted me to drive to LosAngeles with her. I said what the fuck and went for 2 weeks."

True Story !!!!!!

:huh?:

Archived