Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sugar mama...what would you do?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by freeze, Jul 21, 2004.

1. freeze

freeze Member

here's the deal. i met this girl a week ago, we're completely into each other (in that one week i can't get enough of you kind of way), but she's moving to japan for two years in three days. last night, on our last night together before she leaves, she said she was 100% ready to buy me a ticket to japan, fully support me until (if i even can) get a job. i don't speak japanese, am pretty ignorant on their culture, have debt up the as in the US, and barely have any money in the bank. i know it would be crazy as hell, that's why i want to get outside input. what would you do?

2. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

you better not do that dumb shit. be a man dont chase that bitch. one week dont qualify for a move to japan for who knows how long, you dont know this bitch at all, you better spruce up and stay on your toes. get your money right and mind too. who wants to be supported by a bitch? provide for self by any means necessary.:mad:

3. azert

azert Senior Member

What is she planning to do in Japan? Where is she going?

4. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

5. freeze

freeze Member

she has a teaching job...i don't know all the details, but it pays pretty well, and it's through the US, so it's all untaxed income, that's why she can afford my ass. i guess i should've mentioned originally too that i'm straight "office space" style when it comes to work. i hate it and would rather just not ever do it again. i don't know, i wish i had more time to sort this out in my head.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

1) gets sick of coming home to mooch

2) kicks mooch out

3) mooch is broke, with no way home in a coutry where he cant talk to anyone

7. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

how about this.....

What the fuck is so important in the US that you cant leave it for a bit?

besides... once you get there, you can get work too.
    I heard of a guy who would be paid by 'salary men' just to talk.
    They needed to learn conversational english and the only
    realy way to do that is to talk to some mederately hip english person.

If you pass it up,
    you could regret not going for the rest of your life.

8. azert

azert Senior Member

Is the job on a military base? Cause if it is then the living situations can get really complicated.

9. freeze

freeze Member

no, not on a military base. i guess it's in some small ass town about an hour outside of tokyo.

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

go... if it's lame you can always find a way back...

um... me..?

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

once in a lifetime opportunity; i say go too...japan is fun! i envy you already...

12. freeze

freeze Member

thanks all for the replies...i'm pretty much leaning towards going, but i'm still a bit aprehensive because of the bills i owe here in the states, but also because i've known ol' girl for only a week, and if i go we're pretty much throwing ourselves into a "marriage" of sorts since we're both foreigners and i'll be the tallest kid in japan. i obviously dig the girl if i'm even considering this, but she speaks the language, knows the culture, blah blah, i'll be the (although well traveled) ignorant fucking white boy lost in japanland. fuck, i'm dizzy.

13. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

the bills will still be here when you get back.

you should go.

sounds like the kinda thing you might regret not doing for the rest of your life.

even if it sucks, you just come back.

14. azert

azert Senior Member

Hey hey I dunno if you'll be taller than me. Plus I'm probably whiter than you too.

15. freeze

freeze Member

ol' girl just kept joking about my height and japan last night...and unless you're an aspiring bull rider, nascar fanatic, and country music fan i think i win in the whiteness category.