sudden crys

khaotic970

so lately I feel a tear all of a sudden like im all emotional and shit. I was bootlegging passion of christ and started crying over lil things man.

yesterday i was driving to work and started crying listening to kanye west album.

today I had to go on break and sit in the kia rio and hold back tears

came in baught a coke slammed 3 donuts and im straight ready to hanndle business baby

i think i need meds.. this shit happen to anyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this doens't fit but oh well.... i was woke up last night by what i thought was a loud sudden crying/screaming of a woman outside at about 4am. shit had me freaked out, it was super loud. but after i came to a bit more i think it may have just been a cat in heat. well i hope..

I cry pretty rarely but when i do it's usually in my gf's arms or over the phone talking to my sister. Last time I cried was like.....two months ago. WHat was i crying about? None of your goddamn buisness.

ANy guy that says he never crys is a liar. Keeping emotions bottled up leads to mental issues, panic attacks and ulcers like you would not believe. We all cry but no guy comes out and admits it......oh, wait, i just did....damnit

Same thing happen to me at our New Year's Eve Party. Right after the count down I just started crying, tears flooding out of everywhere! :cry2:I could not hold them down, for the life of me. Keep in mind that I'm almost always in a positive mood and never show my negative feelings in public.

I felt like stop the world I wanna get off! At the moment, I felt fed up with being a host and having out-of-town family stay for the holidays, but now I see it was a cry for change. I needed to change some aspects of my life that I covered up in order to feel happy.

All is better now. This may sound hokey but, listen to your inner feelings their telling you something.

Archived