Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sudden crys

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by khaotic970, May 5, 2004.

1. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

so lately I feel a tear all of a sudden like im all emotional and shit. I was bootlegging passion of christ and started crying over lil things man.
    yesterday i was driving to work and started crying listening to kanye west album.
    today I had to go on break and sit in the kia rio and hold back tears
    came in baught a coke slammed 3 donuts and im straight ready to hanndle business baby
    i think i need meds.. this shit happen to anyone

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I know I was gonna say, maybe if you're one of those really unstable girls.

3. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

yeah im a dude you dick whits and ill fuck somebody up type of crys not lil hug me im a sobbing lil girl crys either

4. adderall

adderall Elite Member

seems like you would enjoy emo music

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yeah then, you need either meds or 12oz or both. Ask Popgun he knows about this stuff..... crying. .... and meds....

6. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

im good now I just slammed some donuts and a coke and i think 12 0z is my meds.
    its a mental cry like ill cut someones throat cry not a lil bitch cry god read asshole

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i think 12oz gave me the hershey squirts once...my stomache just got all cramped up and i felt this massive fart coming, but i kknew it wasn't just gonna be a fart...so i ran to the bathroom and let the liquid poo flow

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

this doens't fit but oh well.... i was woke up last night by what i thought was a loud sudden crying/screaming of a woman outside at about 4am. shit had me freaked out, it was super loud. but after i came to a bit more i think it may have just been a cat in heat. well i hope..

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I cry pretty rarely but when i do it's usually in my gf's arms or over the phone talking to my sister. Last time I cried was like.....two months ago. WHat was i crying about? None of your goddamn buisness.

ANy guy that says he never crys is a liar. Keeping emotions bottled up leads to mental issues, panic attacks and ulcers like you would not believe. We all cry but no guy comes out and admits it......oh, wait, i just did....damnit

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Look whats happened!

all this media provoked "get in touch with your feelings" bullshit has raised a bunch of pussies!

I'll make a man out of all of ya!

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Go pick a fight with some big motherfucker, and after he beats your ass into the pavement, you'll understand what a real reason to cry is and won't do it like a fucking psychotic woman.

12. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

i cry at amazing moments in music, writing, etc. a lot.

13. graf muse

graf muse New Jack

Same thing happen to me at our New Year's Eve Party. Right after the count down I just started crying, tears flooding out of everywhere! :cry2:I could not hold them down, for the life of me. Keep in mind that I'm almost always in a positive mood and never show my negative feelings in public.

I felt like stop the world I wanna get off! At the moment, I felt fed up with being a host and having out-of-town family stay for the holidays, but now I see it was a cry for change. I needed to change some aspects of my life that I covered up in order to feel happy.

All is better now. This may sound hokey but, listen to your inner feelings their telling you something.

14. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

my inner feelings tell me to quit my job and sell drugs tho

15. graf muse

graf muse New Jack

Nah that's your ego looking for a quick fix! Easy come Easy go.