Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Subway Stories!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Von schnabel, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Von schnabel

Von schnabel Member

New dvd flick from stockholm, sweden. Its pretty good..not as good as dh2 but the best swedish movie since area08 wich pretty much makes it the second best european move ever. This is eurpean train hooliganism at its best. Nothing is speared. Trains, stations n the rest get totallly crushed.

trailer;:

My Webpage

you can buy it at:

My Webpage

2. 48:16

48:16 New Jack

looks fucking excellent.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the last shot of the geezer on the top of the carriage is golden.

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Shit yes, you just made my day.

5. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

This movie looks very very very very good.

6. ?$?

?$? Junior Member

Heres a crazy story about the San Francisco undergrounds! This was in "99" inbetween Van Ness and church stations. The day before this took place me and my cuzzin painted the biggest straight letters I had done during this time in the stair case in between the top floor and bottom staircase. Like the toy I was I side busted the Rem horse and thought it was greatest pic ever but, I didn't bring a camara. So, the next night I snuck back in there to take flicks and what not. Around this time I heard someone walking down the tracks. I peeked out to find this cutty dopefeen passing through. I didn't bring my stoges and he was smoking. I asked the dude if I bum one of him and he wass kool enough to give me one. He started talking to me about how he loved to sleep down here because of all the fresh art. I thanked him for the smoke and crept off to take my flicks. While in the staircase he asked me if I smoked? I looked and he started fireing up the glass rose. I still have the pic with a horse, my shot and him smoking crack in the middle. Great Flick status! I went upstairs to flick these tight Ba shots that were a further down. On my way back I noticed the feen was tweekin lookin like he was having a seizure. When I got close I noticed he was jackin off. :king: I grabbed my knife and ran so fast out of there. That shit was crazy as fuck. I still got some pics from that night maybe Ill post them soon?

7. laughoutloud

laughoutloud Banned

8. Sixty6

Sixty6 Junior Member

fuckin awesome

9. Mystery White Boy

Mystery White Boy New Jack

10. outcastedrebel

outcastedrebel New Jack

11. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

Looks like another purchase for the loco library...

12. geezer1

geezer1 New Jack

yer guna hav 2 get a copy of it......can u get it shipped to england von schnable? i tryed lookin on the site but dint get very far seein as the shop part is in sweedish....peace

13. mesr

mesr New Jack

and who is the movie maker of SubStories????
    and whats about FriendlyFire its fuckin good too