Subway Stories!

Von schnabel

New dvd flick from stockholm, sweden. Its pretty good..not as good as dh2 but the best swedish movie since area08 wich pretty much makes it the second best european move ever. This is eurpean train hooliganism at its best. Nothing is speared. Trains, stations n the rest get totallly crushed.

trailer;:

My Webpage

you can buy it at:

My Webpage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heres a crazy story about the San Francisco undergrounds! This was in "99" inbetween Van Ness and church stations. The day before this took place me and my cuzzin painted the biggest straight letters I had done during this time in the stair case in between the top floor and bottom staircase. Like the toy I was I side busted the Rem horse and thought it was greatest pic ever but, I didn't bring a camara. So, the next night I snuck back in there to take flicks and what not. Around this time I heard someone walking down the tracks. I peeked out to find this cutty dopefeen passing through. I didn't bring my stoges and he was smoking. I asked the dude if I bum one of him and he wass kool enough to give me one. He started talking to me about how he loved to sleep down here because of all the fresh art. I thanked him for the smoke and crept off to take my flicks. While in the staircase he asked me if I smoked? I looked and he started fireing up the glass rose. I still have the pic with a horse, my shot and him smoking crack in the middle. Great Flick status! I went upstairs to flick these tight Ba shots that were a further down. On my way back I noticed the feen was tweekin lookin like he was having a seizure. When I got close I noticed he was jackin off. :king: I grabbed my knife and ran so fast out of there. That shit was crazy as fuck. I still got some pics from that night maybe Ill post them soon?