Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Suburban Writers??

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Dr. Doom, May 26, 2002.

1. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

Since people are always yapping about the big cities and who is from them and blah blah blah.................I was curious to see who puts in tons of work but lives in the burbs?!?!?!
    Like when I read the Scar 1.0 interview and they were talking about how far he had to drive to get to fr8 spots........ that type of thing!
    Writers who've got limited resources to get recognition yet still do have tons of stuff running............this probably applies to fr8 heads more than anything but I figured I'd get some good feedback!! :eek:

2. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Advice to writers living in the suburbs: stop writing.

3. whoami

whoami Guest

Most burb writers do frieghts, usually when their 18 they move to city....

4. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

Yeah............ A lot of suburban writers do fr8's but I was curious as to whether or not anyone knows any writers who live in the burbs and do a lot of city stuff??!?!?!!! Commuter writers..............
    I know a guy who does a lot of travelling to do city stuff and I find it kind of entertaining how fucking far he drives..............to do city spots!!!
    Anyone else??

5. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I'll paint just about fucking anything, anywhere. The only real lines I care to draw are between public and truly private property (bombing people's garage doors and shit like that just doesn't appeal or make much sense to me).

6. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

This is a retarded topic...............it's just that I think that the whole commuting thing is kind of funny!!
    I'm not asking for any writers names............
    Just examples of commuting writers I guess!!

7. whoami

whoami Guest

I guess if you want some city fame you would do it...I know the transit out here runs to some of the burbs...about a 45 minute ride though..

8. Wilt

Wilt Guest

gkae.....gated community like what...

9. zen

zen New Jack

yeah well in my city there is no real ''inner city living'' besides those people who can afford to buy city apartments over looking the river with hard wood floors and art deco furniture. but the inner city gets hurt hard. some times people classify people because of where they live and those people are pricks to the fullest extent of the word, prick.

10. Jetz

Jetz New Jack

i live like 700 miles from a big city
    thank god their's a freight yard across the river...
    who the hell would do a garage door??

11. KIND

KIND Member

garage doors are killed over here in allys

12. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

Me.

13. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

It is truly all about the Hamptons baby..like what?!

14. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

uhh how bout ...no

15. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

why are you biting my name dunny?