Suburban Bashing

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KONFLIKT

SUB-E-SUB-E-SUB-SUB

I HEARD THAT THE "BURBS" HAVE LITTLE MAGICAL QUEERS WHO BELIVE THAT THEY ARE IN A HARDCORE GANG BUT CANNOT DECIFER THE CALLIPER OF GUNS, NOR BE A NON-BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE REASON THAT I ROLL UP MY WINDOWS AND LOCK MY DOORS WHEN I ROOL THROUGH THE "BURBS" IN MY "'64" NIGGAAZ!

man, gangs are funny. They got such stupid names, that shit is childish, it's funny, but it's immature, and likely somebody's going to get killed or get hurt. That fantasy gang shit just pisses me off dogg. gangsta this gangsta that, man I give respect to those old school thieves. These motherfuckers who know how to make a buck and not fuck around with some ridiculous crack rock fucking beef.

Guest KONFLIKT

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEACEFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANM, I WISH SO MANY COOL IDEAS CAME OUTTA THE BURBS LIKE....

SOMETHING COOL! (FUCK HOLLYWOOD.!)

Re: SUB-E-SUB-E-SUB-SUB

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

I HEARD THAT THE "BURBS" HAVE LITTLE MAGICAL QUEERS WHO BELIVE THAT THEY ARE IN A HARDCORE GANG BUT CANNOT DECIFER THE CALLIPER OF GUNS, NOR BE A NON-BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE REASON THAT I ROLL UP MY WINDOWS AND LOCK MY DOORS WHEN I ROOL THROUGH THE "BURBS" IN MY "'64" NIGGAAZ!

Calipers?

http://www.duracom.net/users/crowley/calipers.jpg'>

id much rather live in my neighborhood right now than the suburbs simply due to the "action" factor. But bashing the suburbs is quite played out. When cinchedwasit started talking about chicago, it reminded me of how the rowdiness of naperville (which is a suburb) can contend with the city itself. naperville is full of clubs, bars, stores, and plain ol' bad ass shit to do. In the instance of detroit, im going to go out on a limb and say that most suburbs kill the hell out of detroits nightlife.. Downtown at night is just dark and desolate. well except for a few main streets.

I've lived in the suburbs and the city. There is absolutely no way in hell anyone could ever get me to move back into the burbs. I'd say 95% of the people that live in the burbs are completely clueless. They live there so they can shut the problems of the world out of their minds with their white picket fences and 2.3 children.

telo...when was Naperville rowdy? I used to have family that lived there...and from what I remember its kinda a well-to-do neighborhood.

it really all depends on the age of the city and the age of the neighbourhood.

If your house is less than 10 years old and the land was a

farmers field 12 years ago... then there's no real community.

Now a bunch of the industrial land in the innner city is becoming

town houses and condos. It's a little pocket of burbs surrounded by city.

Just like the post-war housing that came up on the edge of the industrial zone

(aka... the ghetto)

My city is hundreds of years old and my home was built in the 1920.

I love where I live.

1) you have to drive everywhere. everything is spread out. you can't just hop on your skateboard down the driveway and go get a coke and a burger, doesn't work like that.

2) the suburbs are coporate hell. malls, walmarts, home depots, mcdonalds, etc.

3) people are ignoring the problems of the real world in the suburbs. go watch that cartoon in bowling for columbine.

4) alot of people i know who live in the suburbs are very naive, sometimes just fucking stupid about things. i mean, some people i know from the burbs, they're afraid of riding a fucking city bus:

"i rode public transportation once, it was the worst experience of my life!"

kill yourself now you fucking suburbian bitch...

5) people from the burbs have to come to the city if they want something to do. they drive here to work, they drive here to go to restaurants, clubs, whatever, they drive here to do graffiti. i don't count "grocery stores and retail" as much to do unless your a 13 year old pre pubescent girl obsessed with going to the mall.

6) it just seems like a completely different way of life, a different state of mind. we have our differences everywhere.

DISCLAIMER: this opinion was not conceptualized to look like a stereotype, it was simply formulated from past and present experiences with people and places i know from the suburbs. this is not to say everyone in the burbs is like what my opinion states - some of the coolest people i know live in the burbs too.

Re: SUB-E-SUB-E-SUB-SUB

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

new orleans is where it's at. it's got an abundance of everything exciting, wierd, obscure, and dangerous you can possibly imagine. but i have cousins who live in the burbs of n.o. (mandeville, covington, chalmette, etc.) and until about 2 years ago those poor kids had to drive across the damn lake just to see a movie. so yes, suburbs suck. until you step out of them for more than a few days you haven't seen the real world.

uggh.

I went to a movie theatre in N.O. near the airport (on Vetran's I think?)

and man that place was sketchy. I should have know it when the tickets

were $2 and it wasnt cheapo turesdays.

Archived