Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUB HUM ANS (on tour)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by B_As_In_Bot, Feb 21, 2004.

1. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Any So cal heads goin to showcase 4 days from now..."try and keep up with my dancing"

(Ill help you up off the ground if I cause you to fall)

I help every kid up who falls in the pit, If I can.

I've been geeked for the last month..Its like one big long lasting orgasm that will climax the second thier set starts! Its going off!

tue feb 10 LIVE IN A DIVE RELEASED!
    tue feb 17 Houston, TX Mary Janes
    wed feb 18 Austin, TX Emo's
    thu feb 19 Dallas, TX Trees
    fri feb 20 Oklahoma City, OK Green Door
    sat feb 21 Albuquerque, NM Launchpad
    sun feb 22 Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre
    mon feb 23 off
    tue feb 24 Las Vegas, NV: Jillians, 450 Fremont Street-

wed feb 25 Corona, CA Showcase Theatre
    thu feb 26 Corona, CA Showcase Theatre
    fri feb 27 San Diego, CA Soma
    sat feb 28 LA, CA Roxy Theatre
    sun feb 29 LA, CA Roxy Theatre
    mon march 1 off
    tue march 2 San Francisco, CA Bottom of the Hill
    wed march 3 San Francisco, CA Slim's
    thu march 4 Sacramento, CA Colonial Theatre
    fri march 5 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom
    sat march 6 Seattle, WA Graceland
    sun march 7 Seattle, WA Graceland

I wish everyone ont his board show up..Then we could see who's who!

SO PSYCHED.
    :lol: IT feels like I just injested some poisonous mushrooms..But I havent..Its the best high in the world..A good time
    Always good memories with this band..I know I wont go home dissapointed.

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

<span style='color:pink'>maybe ill hit this up tomorrow night..."sat feb 21 Albuquerque, NM Launchpad" deto don't got shit else to do...</span>

3. alabama

alabama Member

THE subhumans??? "religious wars" subhumans??.....i dont believe it...or wont believe it, cause im not in that part of the country damnit.

4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Yes, the "religous wars" subhumans

deto - hope you know a scalper, most of the shows - if not all are sold out. But heres what I did last year when I waited too long to get tix..

Go up to the venue around the time doors open. Wait in line where everyone who has their ID as getting their tickets on willcall or whatever. Just wait you get up to the front..Hopefully not everyone shows up for the gig. Something just happen to where cannot make it. There was like 30 odd tickets left over at the show I went to last year..And that was in LA

This method requires mass patience on your part..You have to stand or sit in line or at the front window untill the Subhumans actually take the stage and begin thier set, this is when they usually sell thier spares - And if you did it right, your the first guy in line.

Good luck

This event will be another to remember, I just hope I cant find some *mushrooms..

*Shiitake - What do you think I do psychedelics?:lol:

I cant wait to hear "This Year's War" On top of all the oldies..YEEEEAAAAH! Cross your fingers for a 26 song set:p

Damn - I want to live for 1 more week!

5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

^^^^ill check it out

6. villain

villain Veteran Member

Damn I didn't even know the Subhumans were still together! No east coast tour????:confused:

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

8. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

SOLD OUT IN FRISCO
    thats what i hear
    isnt there an ararchist bookfair that same week in san francisco, they played at the last one so it would make sense. those are fun cuz even if you dont agree with the politics theres alot of free or cheap books and food.

9. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

is caustic christ playing the west coast dates?

the subhumans were the BEST late 70's early 80's uk hardcore band i have seen in the past 2 years.

10. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

dude you are pretty late on that one. they were here last year.

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

Damn.... Oh well I was in Korea or something....

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I know Im seeing Caustic Christ open up for them on the 25th..Check the other venue sites for further info..

I wanna hear them sing FEEEEEAAAR!:mad:

13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

sobriety sucks is the jammy.

do you use soul seek? i may have some ish for you to peep.

14. jenoz

jenoz Member

that fuckin blows ,i wish they would come east.I could be seeing them tonight if i was home.

15. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

nope..dont use soulseek..Ill find that song though..