Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Style wars!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by staE, Apr 12, 2004.

1. staE

staE New Jack

i was reading some other forum about that "SILVER O" guy. and it reminded me of the 'movie/documentary' style wars. it reminds me of that stupid cap guy. who burned all these sick peices! dammit, it was a nice throwy, but it pissed me offf. so im sorta wondering? do any of you have an enemy like this in your area?

2. chumbawumba

chumbawumba Senior Member

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Konk Oner

Konk Oner New Jack

Cap? Style wars

mm.. You need to re watch that copy of Style Wars homie, Cap couldn't burn shit, he was just up. And that shit JA did to Saber's LA river piece was fucked up. here's a sketch I rocked, peace.

[​IMG]

5. SiNiKoNe

SiNiKoNe New Jack

Quit cryin!

Graff is about getting up! no matter where you do it or who you go over to do so!Cap IS a graff legend . Yeah his style was lacking BUT he was up like a motherfucker. And so what if JA went over Saber's la river piece!!! Its all part of the game... Now go paint and stop crying on the net!:king: :evil: :evil2: :king: :hatred:

6. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

^WHAT HE SAID^

7. Konk Oner

Konk Oner New Jack

Morons

Damn, the new jack dropped some knowledge (sinik one or whatever). First off going over some one who can burn like Saber with some weak shit like JA's bombs is pathetic. Yea, he does get know but has a shitty rep. to anyone who actually has talent. It would be totally different should JA burned Saber, ask Neon BA crew, I'm sure he'll back me up on this shit. You bitches will never understand.

If I come off as and ass whole, then fuck you very much.

peace. go paint,

8. SiNiKoNe

SiNiKoNe New Jack

Look, Yeah saber IS the shit . BUT like I said if someone goes over your shit No matter who you are THATS GRAFFITI ! I"m not trying to start shit , Just stating a fact.. Oh and your piece rocked ....:king: :mad: :king:

9. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

yeah, silver circle was everywhere in my city. but don't get it twisted; unlike cap, he wasn't a bomber. dude just hated graffiti and the silver circles were his way of protesting it, even though in the long run he did more bad than good on his part. atleast there won't be any new silver donuts coming through my city. i hope he gets a stiffer punishment because hes 64...

10. Dr. Jekyl

Dr. Jekyl Member

Re: Morons

God damn you sure like to complaint about people dissing shit like you really be reppin and burning like these other cats...And how the fuck you gonna say some shit about writers you dont know shit about...JA has been around forever and just because you THINK you have skills dont mean your shit aint going to get gone over....Maybe if you painted more you wouldnt sweat being gone over like at 795...And for real I think your style is played out...Now I'm sure if i take a good look I can see some .COM crew in your pieces and Thus' pieces...

11. staE

staE New Jack

dont meant to sound all toyish, although i am infact new to this game. i havent followed up on this "JA" guy and bombing over some "sabers river side peice" someone please fill me in, without all that unneccesary insults please?

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

13. Konk Oner

Konk Oner New Jack

what the fuck?

What?

yo, This is completly unrelated to our bullshit. Step up to the 49th state and I swear you will see nothing but Konk bombs & burners in all parts of the town, not to metion during -18 degrees i'm out there painting, half the time the paint never dries for atleast 3 days. And to say my work looks similar to Dot Com crews work is weak, a lot of peoples styles, and your recient burners look like all of Atom and Bates ish from the UK and Europe. I ain't try'n to start shit, I just do my thing and keep out of graff politics.

The point I was making earlier was that Saber spent mad time into his LA river piece, and to have a little fucker like JA ( who is notorious for starting shit) diss it, thats just wrong. I had a conversation with Neon BA and he was telling me that he had just painted a wall in Veniece beach and JA stepped up to is and was prepairing to do diss the wall with his little JA bombs until Neon put him in his place along with the rest of the wall. The only motive i could fathom for dissing saber would be if saber fucked JA's mom, that LA river burner is ill, and probably the largest any write has ever gone before.

I never said I was hot shit and had skillz, I just get out and do my thing

peace

Konk One

Ils Bs

Out like a blind man in musical chairs.

14. SiNiKoNe

SiNiKoNe New Jack

fuck what they think

Who cares what others think about your shit... I thought ithe sketch you rocked was pretty good. How long you been writing?I guess I see your point about the whole JA/SABER beef. But I still feel that whatever happens, Happens.... Thats the game of graff we all are involved in...Yo you wanna talk more or trade flix or stickers hit me up at oldskoolgraff@hotmail.com OH and for ALL the cops checkin out this forum FUCK YOU I WILL NEVER BE STOPPED!FUCKIN PIGS....:king: :hatred: :five-o: :hatred: :king:

15. chumbawumba

chumbawumba Senior Member