STYLE WARS COMING TO DVD!!

Guest PHYNE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dephect

WOW,

oh wait, i already knew about this and so did alot of others

apparantly the extras are nothing to be excited about

Guest Dipher
Originally posted by dephect

WOW,

oh wait, i already knew about this and so did alot of others

apparantly the extras are nothing to be excited about

are you joking? Im excited like Big Kev at seeing just the "where are they now" section, plus seen going back into the yards. Seen going back to the yards!!!!!! Holy fuck. Cant wait for this.

Guest dephect

dipher are you fucken serious!!

like i wrote in the post b4 "apparantly..."

i only said that cos if you look back in the melbourne thread, some one said it wasnt anything to be excited about.

i was only being stereotypical.

SEEN, man u better not be pulling no cocks, seen int he yards, i take back what in said b4

i bought a 'original copy' of style wars in nyc personally myself in 1996, i still have it and it has 10 mins extra footage then your average bootleg you got off a mate off a mate off a mate of a mate off a mate etc....so if its coming out on dvd my guess it will be exact like my version - not 3 hours extra footage like some malaka says above?

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

so if its coming out on dvd my guess it will be exact like my version - not 3 hours extra footage like some malaka says above?

man did you even click the style wars link?..if you did you would of seen the words...with over 3 hours of bonus extra footage and interviews.....malaka....;)

There is going to be close to 3 hours more footage. New footage of several people painting including Seen, Cap, Duro, Iz the Wiz and many more. Also lots of new iterviews with them in a where are they now kinda thing and what they are up to now. It alos is going to have lots of interview and train footage that was taken back when it was first made but stuff that was cut out of the first film will be added to this one including an interview with Dondi in the basement of his house which was never used. I don't know about anyone else but when I watch style wars it is just too short and I could watch it for another 2-3 hours so I personally can't wait til it comes out on DVD, it is going to be a MUST HAVE!!! On a side note...INSIDER INFO...Cope 2 is also in the process of getting new footage for a DVD version of his Kings Destroy video...look for that to be out later this year.

www.metalmaned.com <~~~Peep dat!!!

Guest Dipher
Originally posted by dephect

dipher are you fucken serious!!

like i wrote in the post b4 "apparantly..."

i only said that cos if you look back in the melbourne thread, some one said it wasnt anything to be excited about.

i was only being stereotypical.

SEEN, man u better not be pulling no cocks, seen int he yards, i take back what in said b4

d'oh sorry dude, wires crossed.

Archived