style trends you can't stand

poca

Originally posted by mr. doodle dude 2000

with the mass influence of media, there seems to be style trends going on.for example:stock tips on trains, upgoing flames, bottomless pieces etc.

here is some i'm getting REALLY tired of:

-purple and apple greenn combos-fucking played!!

-holes-onorok/euro inflenced holes that i need to convince myself to stop doing.

-euro styles in US in general

-3d's-especially the way loomit shades it.

-exaggerated letters-another loomit/other european influence where one letter is real small the next one takes up the rest of the wall.i looked at the latest paint louis flix and everybody and their mom was doing that!i love that style too much to stop doing it.

-msk bites-you know what i'm talking about.

thanks.

everybody hates that "euro syles", please show me what you dont like

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

imn really sick of the whole "reas/ghost" style..........it was cool at first...but now everyone and theyr mom is yankin...maybe its just where im from though...........same with those k's that ket does in this throws...i see those all day and im from cali...plaaayed the fuck out.......but who am i?

there a lot of good euro writers, but most of what i see is crap. i'm sick of japanimation, robotic shit, starts to look really lame, too commercial looking for me. what else?........wild styles with no letter structure, the ones that look cool until you see how shitty the letters are. pointy top bubble letters like the ones SETUP and SKUF do, unless its them doing it, once in a while i see someone else do it okay, but not usually.

ummmm euro styles suck!

and if you had flicks i could show you why

do you really expect us to post flicks to help YOU out?

if you wanna wonder why we hate euro shit...then post flicks and find out

this thread sucks.......

yea i got some lame ass euro mags for x mas and damn most of the writers in there are wACKK!!!!!! no letter struckture shits lame as hell like the kids saw a graff mag then said am gunna get some car paint from the garage and go out and paint the city with cool peices. thats shits gotta go

alright some of the points u made were so damn ignorant. You sound like a gr.2 with half a brain. Just cause of the styles coming out are more original, creative or more interesting to see doesn't mean they suck. in fact the worst shit is the normal graff that u see everywhere.

Stick with orignal styles and stay away from the the normal.

Just my opinion. I have nothing against normal gaffiti though but original stuff is always more interesting to look at .

peace

Closed

No flicks and this won't last a day without breaking into an argument about my dad can kick your dad's ass.

Archived