Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

style trends you can't stand

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by poca, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poca

poca New Jack

everybody hates that "euro syles", please show me what you dont like

2. KUKU 1er

KUKU 1er Guest

wouldnt it be controdicting to post stuff you dont like....jocking the wak type of thing?

3. poca

poca New Jack

When you can talk about it, why yhe fuck can't you post it then?

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

mmm euro graffiti...mmmm...and whats wrong with bottomless pieces on trains? I enjoy my non floaters.

5. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

man that's an old quote

6. uncle dick

uncle dick New Jack

imn really sick of the whole "reas/ghost" style..........it was cool at first...but now everyone and theyr mom is yankin...maybe its just where im from though...........same with those k's that ket does in this throws...i see those all day and im from cali...plaaayed the fuck out.......but who am i?

7. dogface

dogface Elite Member

there a lot of good euro writers, but most of what i see is crap. i'm sick of japanimation, robotic shit, starts to look really lame, too commercial looking for me. what else?........wild styles with no letter structure, the ones that look cool until you see how shitty the letters are. pointy top bubble letters like the ones SETUP and SKUF do, unless its them doing it, once in a while i see someone else do it okay, but not usually.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

9. poca

poca New Jack

great flick indeed,
    SHOW ME!

10. mos_j1

mos_j1 Member

ummmm euro styles suck!
    and if you had flicks i could show you why
    do you really expect us to post flicks to help YOU out?
    if you wanna wonder why we hate euro shit...then post flicks and find out
    this thread sucks.......

11. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor Guest

The Profesor deems this:

Gay!

12. wutangbanger

wutangbanger Member

yea i got some lame ass euro mags for x mas and damn most of the writers in there are wACKK!!!!!! no letter struckture shits lame as hell like the kids saw a graff mag then said am gunna get some car paint from the garage and go out and paint the city with cool peices. thats shits gotta go

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

why is this still here

14. aret

aret Junior Member

alright some of the points u made were so damn ignorant. You sound like a gr.2 with half a brain. Just cause of the styles coming out are more original, creative or more interesting to see doesn't mean they suck. in fact the worst shit is the normal graff that u see everywhere.
    Stick with orignal styles and stay away from the the normal.
    Just my opinion. I have nothing against normal gaffiti though but original stuff is always more interesting to look at .

peace

15. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

Re: why is this still here

ahahaahahahahahahaha.... yeah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.