Style Summit Binghampton New York

DiabloBlanco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no flicks from the basement eh? you guys are missing it. The style trap production was ill as hell, also the hallway production by kws, and the stairwell leading down. its all relevant. never in my life have i been to a better jam. and if you think merz burned everyone.... then you are mistaken. my vote goes to ziplok and problack for the sickest wall. there was one wall i didnt see done. the fight club wall with dash, west and the boys...anyhow. pease

I'll say it again.....

From what i see here MerZ burned errybody with the simplicity factor!

Thats that,argue if you'ed like but i guarantee you wouldn't argue bout that to my face!........GUARANTEE THAT SHIT SHUN!....post the fc prod.

While this was going on ,i was paintin the damn thizil in the yizil wit my nizils ya digg!

i forgot to flick the basement before i left..if anyone has those please post. There was def some cool shit down there.

and if anyone has the ynn or daim/seak prodo finished please post.

Great weekend...dope prodo's...cool people.

peace to all i met and chilled with...had a blast.

Re: I'll go as far as saying this:

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

MERZ COMPLETELY BURNED ERRYBODY SHUN!

agreed. solid letters win everytime. although i must say there were some talented artists there.. fuck dude, that octopus/ocean/piece coming out of the water.. pretty well done.

Archived