STYLE ON TOP OF STYLE / MORE TOO COME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEOPLASTICITY

i have a feeling that ewok hm could do better but fuck his piece burns me...my vote also goes to ewok.com

Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

ewok dotcom did a true battle piece - the don't sleep logo, the no heart logo, the dead ewok characters, the ewok hm coming out of the recycling machine, and of course the toilet. clear winner

that's the best point about those two pieces. .com came at 'em with a straight up battle piece. HM's piece is pretty fresh, but it's like "oh, just another day at the wall..." No aggression at all. If you didn't know the wtory, you wouldn't even know it was from a battle.

If it was up to me, ewok.com won on that REAS > EWOK recycling machine alone. That's funny shit right there.

------------------

buddha bless you

,,Maybe it is me, but I think pieces..and pieces to me are letters..letters, and letters..and the letters should be prepared to do the battle...not characters and fancy backgrounds...Not that it matters anyhow, but I give it to HM for the letters rocking.The .com piece to me lacks the same presence as the HM piece.The HM piece feels as if it may just crawl out the wall and bite your eyes out for looking at it.

it is all a matter of opinion anyhow..

..Just my verdict.

[This message has been edited by Retired Hasbeen (edited 07-25-2001).]

damn.. i dont believe this.. ewok dot com burned the other ewok out.. he straight called him out.. the real ewok is in new york.. heh.. thats tight.. i think the other ewok just needs to admit he lost.. start writing furby or sumthin an get on with life

ewok hm has been burning styles way b for any 1 even heard of the fake ewok... his diss's are all not right in front of look inside the ewok hm fillins theres subliminal burns just in his fill ins plus...

ewok hm is an old man...theres no agressive action as much b cause he pry looks at fake ewok like just another new jack trying to prove something who cares >>>>

just some kid tryin to be down with cope and NY city.. self promoting little young ass internet kids so they all could slobb on each other little nobs tell they get older and have a mind of there own,...

Archived