style cliches

Max Powers

I know allot of kids are rocking this style these days, so hows about we post some pics and find out just how many are actually rocking it. I'll start off with one of my favourite writers, grey. all stolen for hifiart.com

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sf2k1/001_grey.jpg'>

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sf2k1/006_grey.jpg'>

http://www.hifiart.com/hifiart9801/murals/sf2k1/007_grey.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diggity

i agree. i would like to see the geso and amaze. all these have been posted before. its starting to grow on me. got anything newer by those guys?

oh god, you're starting a whole new "geso and grey vs. every one else biting them" thread. look in third rail, its all been discussed already

Originally posted by Fame Whore

word, post it. I tried to do a sketch in that style and it was so hard....

it came out ayight... gonna wait and paint it soon, and when i finish up my roll of film gonna do a big update on my shit...

i havent posted any of my shit in ages...

teaser

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i dont like the one in the middle, i like the other ones though......cool.

the bottom one needs a "one shot"

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

another reason why the internet is fucking retarded

No shit. "Jumping on the bandwagon just for kicks" and "I tried to do a sketch in that style and it was so hard".... I don't know whether I should laugh cause you're retarded or cry cause I feel so sorry for you.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by cmeup

im rocking a piece using that style for kicks...

jumping on tha band wagon fo sho :D

not for good but fo fun

teaserok<~

This is just about the worst thing ive heard on here in a while.

Originally posted by Secret

No shit. "Jumping on the bandwagon just for kicks" and "I tried to do a sketch in that style and it was so hard".... I don't know whether I should laugh cause you're retarded or cry cause I feel so sorry for you.

what tha fuck ever...

if your referring to me, you cant tell me you've never tried someone else's style out for fun... its not like im running with tha style or anything... so if you trying to poke fun at me, fuck you....

i cant stand people who talk about biting or influencing etc...

if you arent some one like ONOROK or WORM, or someone who has a totally UNIQUE fucking style... you cant talk. and im not harping on you secret, that goes for everyone...

no one just decided one day to start writing on shit, except tha cave man and the first kids in graff with paint...

so if your not one of them, you all got tha basic idea somewhere else..

so shut tha fuck up.

tease

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, Tease just because you've made an ass out of yourself. You're not even worth arguing with because I've been to Austin several times, and I know you don't paint.

I may be no caveman, but if I were you, I'd work on some solid letters before jumping on anyone's bandwagon.

i guess ouija is wack for trying out that style right?

ya, im dying to see yall call ouija a toy or biter... if yall dont, your some fucking pussies...

ouija i think that shit is mad tight...EVEN THOUGH its not your normal stuff.... you pulled it off proper...

and i know your not CLAIMING it, as your style.... but you did it FOR FUN... how fucking interesting is that...

MUTHA FUCKING TEASE<~

Originally posted by Secret

Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, Tease just because you've made an ass out of yourself. You're not even worth arguing with because I've been to Austin several times, and I know you don't paint.

I may be no caveman, but if I were you, I'd work on some solid letters before jumping on anyone's bandwagon.

whatever girl, i know im not up, i never said i was, im not even trying to go all out right now... so that doesnt bother me...

i paint for me, and no one else...

and personally, besides you getting up.... i could care less about your shit... your nothing special. now dont get me wrong, you get up, you tag, and you hit spots, i give you props for that, but style wise... you compete with my lil sister...

and when you gonna cap on ouija for trying out that style huh? thought so...

teaser<~

Guest HOST18 DYM

Fuck up.

Straight up, everyone is sucks, especially Onorok. word. bubbles with holes? backgrounds!!

I think the biggest style cliche is people not shutting the fuck up, oh yea and people not knowing how to do letters but drawing some "abtract" bullshit that aint letters. Thats my word. Grey is cool.

listen to the whimpers.

Archived