STYLE AND CLASS...

dr. frink one

Alright, I want to buy a new car, and I am trying to figure out which ones are the best. I have been looking at old cars...mustangs...shit like that. So I want your opinion. I think mustangs rock the muscle class category...and other votes?

http://ebaypics.kruseinternational.com/pics/ebaypics/general/cho/1.jpg'>

...that gets my vote...only in black

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/misc01/images/animatefrink.gif'>

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

Yeah, the '68 Mustang in black is the dream car.

I hate new cars, they have all these dumb fucking automatic features for stupid people, like seat belts that rope you while you're trying to sit down and you can't shift out of park unless your foot is on the brake...bring back the bare-bones machines, where they let the driver do the fucking driving...

Guest SPLINTER

CHEVROLET CHEVELLE Malibu SS any year in the mid to late 60s is a dream fuck it all of the 60s with Malibu and SS on it.

1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS

1971 PONTIAC FIREBIRD

1968 CORVETTE SS

1968 SHELBY MUSTANG

lexus GS 400

volvo wagon

lincoln LS

one of the three will be mine within two years....i can feel it

right now ive got a volkswagon corrado and ive got to say im pretty happy with it (for the price i paid)....its doper than any other

91 make i can think of and they usually cost between 2000 and 4000....fast as shit and if you take care of it you can probably get more than you paid for it when you sell it....quite collectable, especially among VW enthusiasts

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

buy a shitty car. but buy one that will run. make sure you have enough money at first to buy a decent muscle car. so.. i would suggest a shitty car that isnt american first.. probably some 1980 japanese thing. then save up. so you can get a decent muscle car. that wont break down everytime you press on the gas pedal.

but dont listen to me. im an idiot.

Guest HESHIANDET

anything w/ a big block. you wanna be a man mash the pedal down on on anything over 400 cubes. i dare you pussies to try it.

rock n roll pussyhole usa baby

!!don't sleep on small blocks!! there's a 450hp small block out in the driveway round here that'll creep on a lot of the big blocks i see around. that's at the flywheel too. this fucker weighs in pretty heavy and still flies.

shit where do you start with this?? uhhhh...

55 chevy belair - whose seen 2 lane blacktop?

any 60's chevelle

any 60's nova

gto's kick ass

70-71 firebird

67-69 camaro -everyone loves the 69's but with the right setup a 67 is a lot more kick ass if you ask me.

any 50's-60's corvette -duh.. naturally

that's basically just chevy. dodge was huge on the insano power from there big blocks. i'm no ford fan but a nice fastback would really kick ass though.

[This message has been edited by fr8oholic (edited 08-15-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

I'm actually not into the fine points of old and/or powerful cars, I'd just like to drive something in which I can smoke the tires with ease for once, instead of these foolish little foreign front-wheel drive hatchbacks that couldn't peel out facing uphill in an oil slick.

Archived