STUTTERING JOHN VS CRAZY CABBIE

DITDxCULT

The fight is going down any second now and I don't have a radio, or know of any site that is streaming the live audio. I really want John to kick his ass, but since Cabbie out weighs john by like 90lbs I think it is fair to say that he has the upper hand.

Go Jonh Go!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought the fight was on friday eastern time at 11 on howard stern on e, thats what it said last night at least...does stuttering john even box? i didnt see that much of it..aright hoped that helped..

Neither stuttering john or cabbie box, but they think they can. They got alot of personal beef that they are going to settle once and for all.

The fight was on this morning at 8:00am eastern time and I missed everything.

who won?

oh shit

i didnt know it was on, i saw howard last night and they said tonight at eleven here..so maybe its a replay but ill chek that later...why are they pissed at eachother? i knew cabbie fought before but i didnt know john was pissed, whatever ill chek it tonight over where im at:D

Round one was underway by 8:48. Cabbie was punching below the belt within seconds. The crowd was going nuts. The ref stepped in and had to separate them because they weren't boxing, they were wrestling. Cabbie and John were returning big right handers according to Larry Michael. Howard said John was pounding Cabbie but Robin said he wasn't. The referee had to keep breaking the two of them up over and over. The round was over and Larry said he thought John won that round. Robin said Cabbie was getting better as the round went on. Everyone seemed to be impressed with John. Evander Holyfield even thought John won the round.

Round two started and the guys had to be separated over and over again. John was throwing a lot of punches while Cabbie was just leaning on John to tire him out. The guys thought that Cabbie was just wrestling John and not throwing any punches. Howard said the ref was working harder than both of them because he had to separate them so much. John kept throwing a lot of right handers and connecting with Cabbie's face. Larry said that Cabbie was tiring and it showed. Cabbie got in a couple of punches but he wasn't going well. When the round was over Gary told Howard that John almost went down at the end of the round though. He was closing his eyes after Cabbie threw a couple of punches. Howard tried to listen to John's corner people between rounds but it was hard to hear.

Round three started and John threw a bunch of punches, pummeling Cabbie according to Howard. Robin said he wasn't getting pummeled though. The ref was still separating the two of them. Cabbie threw a couple of uppercuts and got John wobbling. Cabbie was also still just leaning on John to wear him out. John was still getting in some good punches according to Larry. He said that John was definitely scoring with all of the punches he was throwing. He wasn't sure he was hurting him though. Howard said Cabbie was almost toppling over by the end of the round. Larry said it looks like it's going to come down to who is in the best shape. Lonnie from Scores predicted that someone would pass out in the next round. Robin said it was obvious that Cabbie didn't train for this fight and he's just trying to wear John out.

Round four was off and John was still throwing some punches. You could hear the ref separating the two of them. Cabbie was fighting dirty and trying to rest during the rounds. John was throwing some great punches according to the guys. Larry's play-by-play was mostly about John throwing punches since Cabbie was just hanging on him. John continued to throw a lot of punches while Cabbie tried to wear him out. When the round was over Larry said John had the round once again. John was bleeding from his nose and had a scrape on his cheek. Gary told Howard that John looked like he was ready to lay down in the ring and go to sleep. Cabbie looked the same way. Both corners were telling their fighters that the next round is the final round and they have to do their thing to win.

Round five came around and they continued to wrestle. Cabbie was still just hanging on John. John got in a few more punches and Cabbie almost went down according to Larry. Cabbie's arms were at his side because he was so tired. John did a little bit of holding himself. The crowd started to chant ''Cabbie Sucks! Cabbie Sucks!'' as the round was winding down. Cabbie was breathing heavy according to Howard. The fight was over and it was obvious that John won the fight. The crowd continued to chant ''Cabbie Sucks! Cabbie Sucks!''

* The Flunky vs. The Junkie in The Brawl at the Trump Taj Mahal. 5/31/02. 9-10am

Gary was in the middle of the ring and said there was a big puddle of blood from John's nose. Michael Buffer announced the judges scores and they went like this:

* Virgil Hill 48-47

* John Ruiz 48-47

* Dwight 50-46

John was yelling at Cabbie when he found out he was the winner. It was a unanimous decision in favor of John even though the scores were so close. Cabbie claimed that John kept grabbing the back of his head and holding him in. Cabbie wouldn't even shake John's hand at the end of the fight. Stuttering John thanked all of his trainers and even joked that he was going to go on Trim Spa like Cabbie did. Cabbie eventually came around and hugged and shook hands with John. Cabbie got to thank everyone in his came also before John thanked his family for backing him up for the past three months while he's trained.

Howard had a $10,000 bet on John with Attorney Dominic Barbara with 3-1 odds so he won $30,000. Everyone seemed to agree with the final outcome... except maybe Cabbie. Even the people who lost bets were okay with the judgement.

Howard went through the audience and got some final thoughts from them. Stuttering John got on the microphone and spent a couple of minutes talking about the fight. Howard said he's seen John in other competitive things and he refuses to lose. Cabbie vanished to his dressing room and wouldn't come out to talk about the fight. All of the people who dissed John got to hear the wrath of John. He yelled at Vinnie Favale about badmouthing him earlier in the show.

Cabbie finally came out to talk about the fight. John said that Cabbie had a really hard punch and he fought a great fight. Cabbie said he still has a problem with John so the arguing may not be over. Cabbie said he's got a problem with the whole world though so it's not just John.

Donald Trump said a few words and Howard thanked everyone for the great fight as he wrapped up the non-stop fight coverage. They went almost a full hour with no commercial break.

After a long commercial break Howard returned to do a wrap up of the fight. Everyone said the fight was great. The crowd was chanting ''Artie! Artie! Artie!'' during the break and Howard said Artie didn't know what to do.

Howard thanked Don King for stopping by. King said that he wants a rematch with Cabbie and John. He's going to be promoting Cabbie for some reason.

Howard and the crew thanked a bunch of people and took some phone calls before wrapping up the show.

Cabbie still refused to admit that he lost the fight. He said he felt like he won and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Guest platapie

im not goign to lie. i had little faith in stuttering john. but he came thru and whomped. the cabbie was a pretty big fucker.:king:

Archived