stupidist purchase

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bought a girl several things......note to self...buying a girl things does nothing for u unless yer married...

result 1:she takes it...its cool i just got a something for nothin

result 2:hell yeah dumb ass bought me something

result 3:hmm...i wonder how much else this foo will spend on me

result 4:what a dumb ass he thinks if he buys me stuff hes gonna get some

result 5:hmm....i guewss ill just have sex with him cus he bought me something

...last result isnt sooo bad.....but still...im not made of money..so i buy yer ass something/anything...it aint to see a girl act like a dumbass or a slut or a bitch....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

sweaters i shrink after one use

my ronco food dehydrater

ill agree on the sweater tip

i have a bad habit of washing things in too hot of water and throwing them in the dryer

ooo never ever ever ever talk ill of the ronco food dehydrater

beef jerky at its finest

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I bought "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking the other day. Thge package it came in was way too small.

Upon opening I realized I had accidentally ordered the audio CD version and not the book.

Shitstyles for days.

Everybody has wasted so much stuff on things that they don't need, and if its a really dumb purchase we either take it back, or hang on to it with hopes that we will use it someday...but recently the dumbest thing I spent my money on was 300 dollars worth of clothes and 100 dollars worth of paint for my boyfriend...two weeks later we broke up...feel like a dumbass cause I can't take that shit back...

Re: well

Originally posted by fatbastard

you know those days you have a heap of cash and it all goes on stupid litttle everyday shit heres one day stupid purchases like food, drinks and whatnot

survival is cool though...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I bought "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking the other day. Thge package it came in was way too small.

Upon opening I realized I had accidentally ordered the audio CD version and not the book.

Shitstyles for days.

Please tell me it's in a Hawking-style synthesized voice.......

It's a good book, too, by the way.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I didn't even open it. I left it sealed and put it on sale on Amazon within 20 minutes of getting it.

Originally posted by razeagainst:

i regret sending in a money order to phourgenres.com and never getting my order... they just jacked me for everything i had

yea i bought some caps from them two years ago and got them yesterday

the biggest regret and stupidest purchase was caps and some markers from Toolz of the Trade. I never got shit and they said that they were gonna ship shit out before they closed. I still aint get shit, and DADA running shoes, 70 bucks and they fuckin faded like a week later. :mad:

I was starving, had about 23.00$ left to live on for 2 1/2 weeks on the road so i decided to go all out and buy a sandwitch.

It was SO SO SO SO BAD. Like old salami, a bunch of crappy mayonaise and it was the only store around...I lost like 3 $. That is a dumb thing to remember isnt it... I also got a crappy sandwitch at 3 am around port authority bus station in ny. Too scared of the big angry guys that ran the place to complain though.

Lets see i also regret buying my asshole friend something for her birthday. Hmmmm

Othewis.....

I try and forget the stupid things I have spent money on.

I'm doing a damn good job of saving money now though. Spent 3$ this whole week.

Originally posted by Æ°

Lately my regret is not buying something, but leasing something. I leased a car for five years and I was allowed to put 60k miles on it. It's been a little over two years and I have 57k miles on it. I'm gonna have a sore ass when this is all done and over with.

60ks over five years?? what the fuck were you planning to do,go to church every sunday?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i forgot one: beer... way too many times have i woken up the next day to discover i spent upwards of $50 dollars on booze the night before, and now lack the money to get home...

yeah its always a dlema getting to the middle of nowhere, buying grog and realising your chances of sleeping in a park are alarmingly likely

Archived