Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stupidist purchase

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatbastard, Apr 10, 2003.

1. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

what was the dumbest thing you ever bought and really regret it?

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i've bought a whole lot of shitty records from various 99 cent bins... but i've ended up painting most of those, so it's not a total loss...

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i've purchased some stupid shit...
    my 8lp blowfly box set is up there..

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

cabela's big game hunter for playstation

5. 2slim

2slim Member

6. krie

krie Guest

urm, heapsa things. the shit u buy, then u get home n go "why do i need this" or "why did i waste money on this"

7. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

i bought a girl several things......note to self...buying a girl things does nothing for u unless yer married...
    result 1:she takes it...its cool i just got a something for nothin
    result 2:hell yeah dumb ass bought me something
    result 3:hmm...i wonder how much else this foo will spend on me
    result 4:what a dumb ass he thinks if he buys me stuff hes gonna get some
    result 5:hmm....i guewss ill just have sex with him cus he bought me something
    ...last result isnt sooo bad.....but still...im not made of money..so i buy yer ass something/anything...it aint to see a girl act like a dumbass or a slut or a bitch....

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

you do realize you can return those right?

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

hmmm....
    stupid membership cards
    students union ticket pack, which ive used one coupon of the 20,000 it comes with.
    sweaters i shrink after one use
    my cordless phone that has 3 minutes talk time.
    my ronco food dehydrater

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ill agree on the sweater tip
    i have a bad habit of washing things in too hot of water and throwing them in the dryer

ooo never ever ever ever talk ill of the ronco food dehydrater
    beef jerky at its finest

11. ToYs

ToYs Guest

i bought a crossbow the other day... nevermind this thing is bad ass!

12. I bought "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking the other day. Thge package it came in was way too small.

Upon opening I realized I had accidentally ordered the audio CD version and not the book.

Shitstyles for days.

13. yoink

yoink Elite Member

make fun of me

the dm2 music maker, wannabe turntable thing. yeah i bought it....its been under my bed for seriously....shit about an hour after i got it till now..ill probably sell it on ebay.

14. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

rogaine, it doesnt work.

15. fabled

fabled New Jack

Everybody has wasted so much stuff on things that they don't need, and if its a really dumb purchase we either take it back, or hang on to it with hopes that we will use it someday...but recently the dumbest thing I spent my money on was 300 dollars worth of clothes and 100 dollars worth of paint for my boyfriend...two weeks later we broke up...feel like a dumbass cause I can't take that shit back...