1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STUPID WAYS TO HURT YOURSELF...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Jan 14, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

STUPID WAYS TO HURT YOURSELF...

Discussion started by MR BOJANGLES - Jan 14, 2002

I met a woman today who had a broken foor. do of course i asked how she did it. If i were her i'd have lied and made up a better answer but it turns out this is what happened.

She came home from a bar slightly drunk and parked her car un the garage. Unfortunately what she didn't notice was that she didn't actually put her car in park and she somehow ran herself over with her car breaking a whole ton of bones in her foot and another in her leg.

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Jan 14, 2002

oh dammit this is IRIS I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS UNDER BOJANGLES NAME!

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jan 14, 2002

slightly drunk??
    i remember once when i was about 14 or 15 and i was helping my grandfather move his truck out of the garage so that he could paint it (by the way its a sweet ass 1937 ford pick-up, top chopped, suicide doors, shaved door hinges and handles). and my foot was in the way of the tire and it ran over my foot like straight up right over the top of my foot and while it hurt a little, it didnt even come close to breaking anything.

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jan 14, 2002

there was that time last july when i got drunk and decided to do acupuncture on myself... i didnt really hurt myself but i suppose there was quite a bit of potential for such a thing...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

j3di - Replied Jan 14, 2002

stupid injury #79
    after arguing with my father about paint in the celler...i throw the tennis ball i had in my hand against the wall in a show of frustration...it bounces off the wall and smacks my right smack dab in the nose almost breaking it and knocking me off my feet trying to dodge it...i hit my head on the cement ground on my way down. we were laughing so hard we forgot what we were fighting about.

im king dipshit

j3di - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 14, 2002

i punched someone in the nose at one time..it gushed with different fluids all the different colors of the rainbow.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. pukey1

pukey1 12oz Elite Member

pukey1 - Replied Jan 14, 2002

something similar happend to me but it was while playing basketball. i got upset b/c i lost a game of 21 21-o so i slammed the ball down onto the ground and it came back up into my face... embarrasing.:eek:

pukey1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k 12oz Elite Member

bigpoppa.k - Replied Jan 14, 2002

jump off a bridge.

bigpoppa.k - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Jan 14, 2002

Almost every single stupid injury I've ever had involves a bicycle. I could write a book containing only those stories.
    Here is one that DID NOT happen on a bike:
    When I was three years old, I had a big Humpty-Dumpty stuffed doll that had an L.A. Dodgers baseball cap on it. One day my twin brother and I were playing one the couch. The premise of the game we were playing involved the couch being a boat of some type (I think that day it was a pirate ship) and the floor being the shark-infested water. Well, my brother made Humpty-Dumpty walk the plank (which was fair, because we were pirates after all). After a little while, I decided I wanted to spare Humpty's life. I leaned over the edge of the couch to try to grab him (the floor was still shark infested water, mind you). I couldn't reach! I leaned further, precariously balanced on the edge. I felt something pushing at my feet. I looked back and saw my brother grabbing my legs. To this day he maintains that he was trying to help me, but I think he pushed me (we did have all that loot in the ship, and honestly, who wants to share the riches when you're three). I fell into the sea and broke my wrist. The last thing I remember, before passing out from the pain, was thinking I was going to be eaten by sharks.

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jan 14, 2002

holding on a car;riding your sk8board...

going 30 to 40 miles per hour...then getting the ultimate "speed wobble"that makes you body twist and smaking your head against the pavement...then doing a huge flip then falling and smakin yourself on the pavement again,,,,i broke a bone...but the only thing that was hurt....was my feelings.....

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jan 14, 2002

going out with girls that dont love you...

i know that must hurt....

12. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic 12oz Member

Ms.Bombastic - Replied Jan 14, 2002

The worst is dumb ass shit that you manage to avoid everyday until one day(Due to a bottle of Cuervo) your mind is temporarily out of order and you forget about that little thing....

My friends kitchen floor is uneven at the doorway that goes into the dining room. The side that you cross going from the kitchen into the dining room is significantly raised up.....I always remember ...I've been kickin it there so long it's just instinct to raise my foot higher when walking through that door...until of course the night we both come stumblin in at 4am on a Tuesday morning and I'm absolutely snotfaced drunk...We're trying to be quiet as to not wake her parents...so we go the kitchen to get some snacks....well, on the way back BOOM! I trip on that shit. I hit my head on the corner of an end table (which is made of glass, which also breaks along with the two crytal figurines on top)

There was blood..and really mad parents...and blood, and an annoying pest of a little brother who just HAD to take a picture...

Over all just not a pretty picture.

Ms.Bombastic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Jan 14, 2002

you guys are killin me with these stories. i'm still pissed i posted under my man's name so i won't get the prop for it. i don't know why but stories where people hurt themselves crack me up so bad. i think i'm secretly sadistic or something. expecially when i see someone hurt themself on accident. i've pissed off so many people by just busting up when they're sitting there hurting. amazing i haven't had my ass kicked.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. SmellyCouch

SmellyCouch New Jack

SmellyCouch - Replied Jan 14, 2002

when i was 7 - i was showing off on my pogo stick and tried to pogo down the steep icy driveway. i busted myself up good that time.

:beat:

SmellyCouch - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Jan 14, 2002

THE REAL BOJANGLES!
    hahahaha this post looks so silly...typos and all. I left my password saved in her computer. "except no substitutes. bojangles for god in 2003!" oh, and a stupid way to hurt yourself is to lock yourself in an old fridge like that girl from that one punky brewster episode.