Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stupid things bush does thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AORAone, Jul 31, 2003.

1. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

Bush accepted blame for his Jan. 28 State of the Union claim that Saddam Hussein was shopping for nuclear materials in Africa.

``I take personal responsibility for everything I say, absolutely,'' the president said. Previously, he let CIA Director George Tenet and a national security aide take blame for the controversy.

is bush a fuckin idiot or what.

all the dumb shit he or father has done put in this bitch.

2. 455

455 Guest

everything.

3. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

http://www.jcnot4me.com/images/Bush-monkey.gif'>

sorry bout the size

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

everyone that has the internet has seen that picture already several times.

thanks for trying though.

5. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

oh well..i did my best:eek:

6. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

thats tha 1st time ive seen that biiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttccccccccchhhhhh

u fucken nerd ass wigga

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

good find poop

The White House is in Washington, D.C., it's up East.
    -- Explaining that East is "Up" to students at Crawford Elementary School, Aug. 23, 2001

The larger point is, and the fundamental question is, did Saddam Hussein have a weapons program? And the answer is, absolutely. And we gave him a chance to allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in. And, therefore, after a reasonable request, we decided to remove him from power, along with other nations, so as to make sure he was not a threat to the United States and our friends and allies in the region.
    -- That sounds perfectly sensible... we made a reasonable request (leave your country), and when Hussein refused, we overthrew him (because we could). Not to mention the revisionist history regarding the "refusal" to allow inspectors in. I guess Hans Blix was a figment of our imagination. Washington, D.C., Jul. 14, 2003

What an asshole

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i'll never forget watching a live cnn broadcast of
    bush chillin' in some special room giving an impomptu
    q & a about the india/pakistan nuke friction...
    as he is sitting there talking, he refers to the pakistani's
    as "paki's" right on national freaking television.
    classic.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

The one thing i love about bush is the fact that he really doesnt seem to give shit about anything. I mean he is not politically correct, smart, or smooth and the thing is, he doesn't even try putting on the appearance of these things. Hahaha! What a dousche. I still to this day can not believe that this is who we have representing the American people.

You know, let me let me talk about al Qaeda just for a second. I -- I made the statement that we're dismantling senior management, and we are. Our people have done a really good job of hauling in a lot of the key operators: Khalid Sheik Mohammed, Abu Zubaydah, Ramzi ahh -- Ramzi al Shibh,<span style='color:crimson'> or whatever the guy's name was.
    -- Eventually he got around to saying "Binalshibh", White House, Jul. 30, 2003 </span>

13. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Well the question is subject. Is it stupid for who? He obviously has a whole lot of money that he can gain from this project so as far as personal gain this is not a stupid move for him. For the rest of the world? It's absolutley stupid. I can't fathom what is gong through his head at any point in time. In my mind there is no limit to what his longterm stupidity might end up costing the rest of the world.