STUPID MUSICVIDEOS

RASTAKINOVER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It'd be too easy to give one of those pretentious "Ah yeah yo, i don't own a t.v. All the entertainment i need is my imagination yo....."

Here goes...

i hate any and all rap videos with "bling bling". ya know, the fancy cars, bitches, cash money.....Whatever happened to red and blue bandannas? Forties? Gats? Rottweilers? Blatant endorsement of marijuanna?

I guess it's cooler to sniff coke off some hot ass asian chicks breast while dumping a bottle of $500 liqupor onto the pavement. Oh, wait, that does sound pretty cool actually.

Originally posted by LENS

It'd be too easy to give one of those pretentious "Ah yeah yo, i don't own a t.v. All the entertainment i need is my imagination yo....."

Here goes...

i hate any and all rap videos with "bling bling". ya know, the fancy cars, bitches, cash money.....Whatever happened to red and blue bandannas? Forties? Gats? Rottweilers? Blatant endorsement of marijuanna?

I guess it's cooler to sniff coke off some hot ass asian chicks breast while dumping a bottle of $500 liqupor onto the pavement. Oh, wait, that does sound pretty cool actually.

i got you with the bangin on wax tape and the nationwide rip riders cd's.

Archived