stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

this is gonna be a rant.

I dare you to try to burn the Flag of the USA in front of me. Do you have no respect? I am so fucking over these ignorant fucking liberal pricks. I honestly don't know whose worse the crazy ass Christians or these know-it-all down with the man up with hemp and tofu free Palestine fucks.

Our government is currently voting on whether to create an amendment that makes it illegal to burn the US Flag. And there is ONE vote to swing it. Are you fucking kidding me? The people that are supposed to be the most loyal to the flag wont even stand up for it....yeah yeah free speech, etc. What a bunch of shit. You dumb fucks are taking the one thing that gives you this freedom of speech and the flipping the script to deface it.

I dare you to some into my house and try to disrespect my Sidur (Hebrew book), or go into a Muslim's house and fuck up a Koran or two. Motherfuckers will kill their family and friends to protect the honor and dignity of what they believe in. Of what they have been raised with, their faith, their traditions, what their father, grandfather, and someday their son will also spend his life defending.

The majority of the people in this country are chicken shits, and maybe i am just fucked b/c i live in the bayarea, but COME ON!! you are the same assholes that throw a tantrum when you heard someone defaced the Koran (i would be you've never even seen one) yet you're all excited about the notion of people burning the flag that represents you for a good time.

You have no faith, no culture, no tradition. You have no history. Anything that tried to represent that you fight, the pledge of allegiance, the flag, "In god we trust". You look stupid, please stop. Feel free to believe in what you believe in, but stop trying to tell the rest of the world they are wrong and brainwashed, you pseudo metal dr laura.

the reason this country is fucked and will never win this war is because out enemy is not a person. but a faith. and honor. a belief. and we are a soulless and heartless country that is about to make it ok to burn out own flag in our own streets.

you cant kill an idea.

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm with you all the way. I fucking hate flag burners, but everytime I say that here, someone has to object.

I knew a couple of vegans who burned the flag. I laughed at them (fighting them would break their brittle bones) and how they had to do it in their backyard.

Flag burners must go to jail for a long time, IMO.

are you serious?

If I go spend my $20.99 or what the fuck ever on my own personal American flag I feel I can do whatever the fuck I want with it..burn it...wipe my ass with it..marry into a rich jewish family and fuck my new wife on our honeymoon night on it...I mean c'mon they already took away all the good rights..let a nigga have something

not for channel zero is my thought

doesn't our first ammendment protect the right to express yourself?

what about flag clothing?

it's not ok to burn it but it is ok for people to wrap it around their disgusting bodies?

did you know that the proper way to dispose of an old tattered flag was by burning it?

not too mention all the bullshit that flag stands for these days

I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES.

THE FLAG DOES NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE COUNTRY THAT YOU HAVE, IT REPRESENTS THE COUNTRY YOU WANT IT TO BE.

I'm not saying you should be, but I wouldn't vote against the death penalty for flag burners (if you're a citizen, that is).

why cuz its offensive? cuz its disrepectful? I mean c'mon South Park is offensive..How this country views minorities and women is disrepectful.What's one more thing to add to the mess? Take away the right of the people to protest non violently and you take away the people's voice..let a nigga live dog..When we start having serious discourses about American Foreign Policy and Domestic Policy then I'll start giving a fuck about a nigga burning a flag..

I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES.

THE FLAG DOES NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE COUNTRY THAT YOU HAVE, IT REPRESENTS THE COUNTRY YOU WANT IT TO BE.

I'm not saying you should be, but I wouldn't vote against the death penalty for flag burners (if you're a citizen, that is).

and this?

it's just your 2cent opinion

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Look, six years in the Military. One tour in Afghanistan and two in Iraq.

I believe that you have the right to do what ever you want. The flag is just a flag to some, but to others its more then that. I have seen many flags from flying over the capital of a bombed out Baghdad to laying on the coffins of my three best friends. The flag means a lot, but it also means that we are free, and with that it means that Lester Liberal and his Nudeist pals have the right to burn it. But when they do I hope they remember how they got that freedom.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Look, six years in the Military. One tour in Afghanistan and two in Iraq.

I believe that you have the right to do what ever you want. The flag is just a flag to some, but to others its more then that. I have seen many flags from flying over the capital of a bombed out Baghdad to laying on the coffins of my three best friends. The flag means a lot, but it also means that we are free, and with that it means that Lester Liberal and his Nudeist pals have the right to burn it. But when they do I hope they remember how they got that freedom.

thank you,

i guess my point was...have your protest, key a hummer, throw a brick at the gap, make a difference.

but the Flag means alot to alot of people, and the problem with the fucking country is people have no respect.

people in this country are overall pretty ridiculous.....what? we cant be gay in new jersey??? thats ludicris we should burn a flag or march down to the capital...or...oH who says i cant kill my unborn child????are you serious???lets write a letter to the pres. cuz im broke and i suck dick for rocks..but im still an american damn it ....at the same time no one can say that they would rather go live in fucking iraq or afghanistan or some shit imagine the fucking class acts over there....`killa bitch