Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stupid irritating bitches

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uncle-boy, Jun 21, 2002.

1. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

well i know a lot of you dont like Dash Board Confessionals and all, but sometimes i like to listen to their songs cause it actually says how i feel. (i know how gay that sounds)

well anyway, their whole steez is like emo "oh i'm so sad i miss my lover" music.

i just saw a video on MTV of them playing live in the MTV studio with a bunch of groupies sitting cross legged drooling over them. They were playing one of there emo sad songs, but every fucking idiot in the crowd was wearing a big stupid grin and singing along. it was so fucking irritating.

if you are gonna be all sad emo music fans, dont become a happy gay ass chorus backing the band up when you see them live. just sit there looking sad and contemplate your pathetic life.

2. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

first

Thats all, i have nothing to contribute.

fuck groupies, yay for uncle boy

3. RickJameski

RickJameski Junior Member

or quit bitching and realize the time spent whining can be spent being productive.

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

Re: Re: stupid irritating bitches

the same can be said for time spent posting on a message board.....;)

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

emo kids smell... really bad

6. RickJameski

RickJameski Junior Member

true, but i've been drinking and this is enjoyable while i'm wating for my girl to get home.

7. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

that's crusties..not emo kids...emo kids just suck.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I saw dashboard play live last year and they fucking ruined my day...ex girlfriends that you still liked and songs about much it sucks to get your heart broken don't go together.

9. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

girlies love the way i smell. they get all close and sniff me. and they love running their hands through our messy hair.

10. OPIUM3

OPIUM3 Senior Member

yeah, i feel ya on that uncle boy. Alot (not all) of bands have at least one sad song no matter what type of music it is. And when you see the band perform that song in person, the crowd (through my eyes anyway) seems to totally miss the point, and or mood of the song. Like the musician could be totally pouring, his or her heart out on stage, and the audience is basically on the verge of forming a mosh pit. Things like that irritate me alot. Its like everyone around me at a show seems to be a mindless radio jockin shallow fool! Damn the aggression...

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

emo guys arent really guys
    they have all had their estrogen levels pumped up 3000%
    girls only like them because they think they are other chicks
    so to all the emo kids on here...

go sit in your corner and cry with your smelly self
    and if you have a gun...
    use it on yourself

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i love dashboard confessionals, im not gay i swear. ehheheeh

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

EXACTLY!!:idea: :mad: :idea:

14. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

you guys have no fucking idea what emo is. the media just stole it from the underground and call shit like dashboard confessional emo. its like how they call brandi hip hop. go buy some Antioch Arrow or some Unwound. no ones crying. Emo was original music, the shit corporate america is selling as emo was always around, but was called folk-indie before the record industry found a new catch-buzzword to give it.

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

sorry im not down with the underground

emo is emo is emo
    all i know is the kids who call themselves emo
    that live around here... fucking make me sick
    my cousin is emo... i hate her for it
    anger is where its at
    word to your moms