Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stupid graffiti that isn't "graffiti" that you regret doing.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I know this is Channel Zero, but I wanted to talk about graffiti that is not the graffiti we do, nor is politically motivated, nor promoting any sort of business. It’s pretty much a guarantee that most of you guys have done something with spraypaint that you regret doing. I’m talking stuff besides that drunken scribble next to your highschool that you see on Monday morning. Examples:

I was walking down the major street tanked once and came across something funny. It said “They’re all hoes” in black paint and messy writing on the front glass window of an Indian Restaurant. I laughed, then kept walking down, doing some tags and hollows here and there. After a bit, I realized that it was me who had spraypainted that onto the window of the restaurant when I was just as trashed, if not more, the weekend before. Those poor owners. It had been there for a week, and still hadn’t been buffed.

Another is when I was strolling through the gay spot to get to the bus stop to reach home after a long night of drinking. I was with my buddy, and I told him to spot me as I hit up this one wall. As I did this ugly two letter hollow, a car zoomed up behind me and parked. I knew it wasn’t beast, or else man that was spotting me would have told me. I finished quickfast, turned around, and saw two men making out in a K-Car. I tripped out, and walked to my buddy and told him what I had seen in the car. He said that I should let them know not to do that type shit around me, so I went to the back of the car and did my tag all big on the trunk. My can even knocked the car, but they were too busy with each other to notice (even though it was dead of night).

Okay, these stories are lame, but it’s a start. Let me know that I’m not the only one who does stupid shit like this. I have others, but my eyes are killing me.

2. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

can't say i've ever done something that dumb.
    or not with spraypaint at least :D

3. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

Stupid graffiti is the best graffiti. I'd rather see "y@ybob420" or "jessica is stupidugly" than a lot of this other shit these days. Writing nonsense is fun, especially if you're wearing pants with rainbows on them.

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

There is a spot near my house that once had "i love sharon" written in 5th grader ugly as fuck writing. A week later it was crossed out, with the same hand writing it now read "sharon is a slut." It was pretty classic.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Once while I was drunk I decided to go out and hit up some trains at a yard near my house, but I got out there and was too drunk to do anything useful so I just started writing random shit, didn't really remember what really. A week later I see a train go by that says:

"Peas & Carrots"
    "bling bling"
    "free miss kitten"
    "I ate the prom"

on various cars.

Some toys in our town decided to go hit up the brick on the walking bridge, which is about the only piece of nice architecture this town has. They wrote "I love buttsechs" and did a couple of big, ugly outlines that looked like they were done by a retarded chimpanzee attempting to do a wildstyle.

7. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

alot of tupac and biggie tags around here. I wonder if it is really them.

8. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

i cought a "tupac" hollow done in sharpie on the underside of a grainer once. needless to say it was pretty ill.

9. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

yeah since 96' people been catching tupac and biggie tags around here. previous to that it was flavor flav.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha.. that's totally somethin i'd write.

i wrote 'damn hippies' once.. dont regret it though

11. Zes

Zes Junior Member

i wrote ' i slept with paris hilton' next to a handstlye once. i was far from ashamed. more happy then anyhting to be honest

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

13. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

man, i don't even have the excuse of being drunk for most of the stupid shit i've done.

industrial paint stripper+random nice-as-fuck car=...

i don't want to think of anything else, or i'll start feeling guilty.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

this reminds me of when i went on this oxycodone and alcohol fueled paint pen dstruction spree, and i found these two huge containers of industrial peanut butter behind this restraunt, and tried to throw them up in the air, haha that was fun. i think tha twas the same day me and my idiot freind were rollerblading around, and i made the mistake of letting him use the paint pen. i asked him why he was tagging cars, and he said something about people not deserving a car that costs more than thirty thousand dollars. then when we went by the welfare office, i stood there and laughed my ass off for five minutes while he tried to throw a golf ball through the window of a state owned car. that was after we had a meal of boone's wine and lunchables.

15. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

i was walking down the street with my friend from X4, and i let him borrow my marker...and the stupid mother fucker tagged every blue car on the block with a fat red x4 paint pen shot on their windows