Stupid graffiti that isn't "graffiti" that you regret doing.

Weapon X

I know this is Channel Zero, but I wanted to talk about graffiti that is not the graffiti we do, nor is politically motivated, nor promoting any sort of business. It’s pretty much a guarantee that most of you guys have done something with spraypaint that you regret doing. I’m talking stuff besides that drunken scribble next to your highschool that you see on Monday morning. Examples:

I was walking down the major street tanked once and came across something funny. It said “They’re all hoes” in black paint and messy writing on the front glass window of an Indian Restaurant. I laughed, then kept walking down, doing some tags and hollows here and there. After a bit, I realized that it was me who had spraypainted that onto the window of the restaurant when I was just as trashed, if not more, the weekend before. Those poor owners. It had been there for a week, and still hadn’t been buffed.

Another is when I was strolling through the gay spot to get to the bus stop to reach home after a long night of drinking. I was with my buddy, and I told him to spot me as I hit up this one wall. As I did this ugly two letter hollow, a car zoomed up behind me and parked. I knew it wasn’t beast, or else man that was spotting me would have told me. I finished quickfast, turned around, and saw two men making out in a K-Car. I tripped out, and walked to my buddy and told him what I had seen in the car. He said that I should let them know not to do that type shit around me, so I went to the back of the car and did my tag all big on the trunk. My can even knocked the car, but they were too busy with each other to notice (even though it was dead of night).

Okay, these stories are lame, but it’s a start. Let me know that I’m not the only one who does stupid shit like this. I have others, but my eyes are killing me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once while I was drunk I decided to go out and hit up some trains at a yard near my house, but I got out there and was too drunk to do anything useful so I just started writing random shit, didn't really remember what really. A week later I see a train go by that says:

"Peas & Carrots"

"bling bling"

"free miss kitten"

"I ate the prom"

on various cars.

Some toys in our town decided to go hit up the brick on the walking bridge, which is about the only piece of nice architecture this town has. They wrote "I love buttsechs" and did a couple of big, ugly outlines that looked like they were done by a retarded chimpanzee attempting to do a wildstyle.

this reminds me of when i went on this oxycodone and alcohol fueled paint pen dstruction spree, and i found these two huge containers of industrial peanut butter behind this restraunt, and tried to throw them up in the air, haha that was fun. i think tha twas the same day me and my idiot freind were rollerblading around, and i made the mistake of letting him use the paint pen. i asked him why he was tagging cars, and he said something about people not deserving a car that costs more than thirty thousand dollars. then when we went by the welfare office, i stood there and laughed my ass off for five minutes while he tried to throw a golf ball through the window of a state owned car. that was after we had a meal of boone's wine and lunchables.

most of my classier moments have been done sober...

most recent: there's an art gallery that had punk shows every once in a while... i caught a tag in the bathroom... now they say they'll never have shows there again because of that...

so i closed a venue...

most of my drunk shit isn;t that entertaining... just really bad... me and a buddy once stared at a stop sign for a good five minutes before realizing it was actually my word with "so drunk" written next to it...

i did once find a sticker of mine that i made and put up while drunk that said "i nailed *crewmate's* ex" next to the hand... that was good times...

the other day i stumbled across an old tag of mine and i had written 'word' under it almost indecipherably drunken writing on a later visit

after the world cup final last month i wrote fuck johnny wilkingson in a highly intoxicated state around afew times... that was stupid ....

just thought of another... earlier this year i was at a girl's house who i know and her mum wanted my to spray 'no parking' behind the house with some paint i had... as i was doing some bitch of a neighbour had abit of a go at me...I got mad pissed that night and drew huge white paint pen dicks with pac-man stlye dude eating them and shit all over that bitches back garage door.... the next morning i woke up scattered and hearing the parents of the girl i know saying "who do you think did it ?" and i remembered.. then some cops rocked up and i got out of there

amusing.... i plan to go back and drop a filled in huge fuckin dick:lol: