Stupid graf seat cover designs

Full Spectrum

I wonder if other cities have taken this knucklehead approach; our city buses here have got this dumbass pattern woven into the upholstery fabric, It's like this multicolored, tryhard scribbly graffiti, all over.

There are a few different ways of looking at it (no pun intended), however they all leave me slightly annoyed and disgruntled. You could say that in the transit aurthority's eyes, the only writing they like on seats is what they put on there, especially to deter writers input. Or, you could be a pain in the ass and say what else can they do to deter graffiti?...you could even say that this is the ultimate insult, that they've taken something that's ours and turned it on its head, not only that but staking some territory! I dont know if Im expressing this adequately, God its late and I need some sleep.

Ramble over

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like stuff like this. i like when the actions of a few (skateboarding on ledges, embankments, etc) effect the way millionaire architects design and plan their buildings. it gives you a sense of empowerment and importance, even if it's just as an annoyance.

take it as a friendly little nudge from the city to you and laugh it off.

besides, as dude said, hitting bus seats is toy.

Originally posted by seeking@Jul 15 2005, 03:10 AM

i like stuff like this. i like when the actions of a few (skateboarding on ledges, embankments, etc) effect the way millionaire architects design and plan their buildings. it gives you a sense of empowerment and importance, even if it's just as an annoyance.

take it as a friendly little nudge from the city to you and laugh it off.

besides, as dude said, hitting bus seats is toy.

*Sigh*

Thankyou for that positive spin! It's always cool to get a new perspective!

Originally posted by ARCEL@Jul 18 2005, 08:24 AM

i thought your name was full speculum at first

Oh crap...I mistyped it...I meant it to be fully expanded speculum HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'll see if I can get images, but if I can't, just picture this: you know when you try to write something with the mouse on a shitty paint program, and it just looks dodgy? That's what we're talking. In rainbow colors. The colors are nice, at least... :rolleyes: