Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stupid graf seat cover designs

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Full Spectrum, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum New Jack

I wonder if other cities have taken this knucklehead approach; our city buses here have got this dumbass pattern woven into the upholstery fabric, It's like this multicolored, tryhard scribbly graffiti, all over.

There are a few different ways of looking at it (no pun intended), however they all leave me slightly annoyed and disgruntled. You could say that in the transit aurthority's eyes, the only writing they like on seats is what they put on there, especially to deter writers input. Or, you could be a pain in the ass and say what else can they do to deter graffiti?...you could even say that this is the ultimate insult, that they've taken something that's ours and turned it on its head, not only that but staking some territory! I dont know if Im expressing this adequately, God its late and I need some sleep.

Ramble over

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Out hgere that could make a difference because hitting the bus seats is considered toy, but yeah that would be an eyesore. I think people owuld have been up in arms over that shit. Im assuming by your secription that it looks pretty nasty, unsuitable for public display.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i like stuff like this. i like when the actions of a few (skateboarding on ledges, embankments, etc) effect the way millionaire architects design and plan their buildings. it gives you a sense of empowerment and importance, even if it's just as an annoyance.
    take it as a friendly little nudge from the city to you and laugh it off.
    besides, as dude said, hitting bus seats is toy.

4. ghetto dog

ghetto dog New Jack

any pictures of this stuff anyone

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

uhm, naw, i can use my imagination and I'm sure it's pretty bad

6. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum New Jack

*Sigh*

Thankyou for that positive spin! It's always cool to get a new perspective!

7. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i thought your name was full speculum at first

9. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum New Jack

Oh crap...I mistyped it...I meant it to be fully expanded speculum HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'll see if I can get images, but if I can't, just picture this: you know when you try to write something with the mouse on a shitty paint program, and it just looks dodgy? That's what we're talking. In rainbow colors. The colors are nice, at least... :rolleyes:

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

just slice them up with a boxcutter

11. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum New Jack

Well actually I thought I might show my disapproval by puking all over them, but then I relented, realising that it would just blend in and nobody would notice anyways...