Stupid girls who dont know how it feels

illestpapoe!!!!

Woman who bit off testicle jailed

LONDON: A British woman who bit off the testicle of her best friend’s husband in a drunken fight was sentenced to six months in prison on Monday. Judge Gerard Harkins said the injury inflicted was so serious that a non-jail sentence could not be justified. Carr, a mother-of-two, was celebrating with her husband the wedding of Neil and Shelley Hutchinson at a flat in Tyneside, north-east England, when a drunken argument turned into a violent brawl. — Reuters

Ethiopia

Mom tried for testicle crush

An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency. Police said the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury and died days later. "Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," said a police spokesman in the western region of Wellega. "The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

http://www.angelaslegacy.com/b328.jpg

theres a bunch of other incidents but i cant find them, anyway the point of this thread is if you dont know how it feels you have no buisness hitting a guy there (asumming theres some girls on this website) dont get me wrong, its a turn on to touch and grab (very lightlly) but you NEVER hit a guy there no mater what.. as you can see you can even DIE from that shit.. sorry but thats one thing that pissed me off, especially watching this ugly girl grab a guys balls (who called her ugly etc..) and wouldnt let go.. i never saw that guy since..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all these men are pussies...first of all, it should take considerable effort on the woman's part to get a hold of these bad boys...if these men can't fight them off like REAL men, then maybe they dont deserve testicles in the first place

you're suppose to fight for the protection of your boys as if its the last and most important thing on earth (cuz they are)

yeah.... it's not like women ever have to deal with real pain.

:rolleyes:

Imagine squeezing a golf ball out of your peepee.

That's comparitive to what women have to do when they give birth.

Plus it's a scientific FACT that women have a higher tolerance for pain than men.

"Ethiopia

Mom tried for testicle crush

An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency. Police said the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury and died days later. "Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," said a police spokesman in the western region of Wellega. "The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

that guy had it comming.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Feb 22 2005, 02:57 AM

a GOLFBALL?

try the size of a melon.. like a cantelope, and sometimes like a watermelon, if it's a fat baby.

no no.... I'm making a relative comparison to the PEE hole for a guy.

get the conparison? The vagina has much wider than a urinary tract so

I'm using a golf ball as a general size based on the 'hole'.

* you mean women dont lay eggs? sorry... too late to be funny

i got kicked in the balls onece and vomited.

it has to be the most painful thing a MAN can go through.

when you compare how more common having your balls hit/kicked/bit etc is to having children it hurts more. if you know what i mean, but you all probably dont cos im a dumb shit anyway.

If my girl was getting mugged by some chump I'd be pissed if she didn't power kick the dude right in the balls.

Considering that men are physically stronger than women, I say it's fine to play on our weaknesses. The point of hurting someone is to inflict pain, pussies.

That said, I bet it hurts pretty bad to get a knee to the vaj.

my friend in high school got kicked in the nuts by this girl he was seeing. she had hard toe boots on, and he ended up having to go to the hospital and have one of his balls removed. he didn't deserve it either, she was just a bitch.

on a related note, he's a story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7006231/

Severed penis retrieved from toilet, reattached

Police say Alaska man's girlfriend tied him up, cut off his genitals

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 44-year-old Anchorage man had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police said on Sunday.

The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner’s penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail.

this thread reminded me of a question i read in the love/sex advice collumn "savage love" a few weeks ago...

Q. I've been sleeping with this man for two months. The sex is phenomenal; he loves to eat *****; he tosses my salad; there's some digital anal play . . . that's all good. My problem is he's into rough ball play. It turns him on when I knee him in the balls, or punch them, or squeeze them. I'm OK with doing all this, but he wants me to "pop his balls." He's a youngish doctor, so he knows that this is dangerous. I don't want to make him a eunuch, but he's hell-bent on me "destroying his manhood." Should I do it for him? He says he doesn't want to have kids, and that he doesn't care if he loses his ability to have an erection or ejaculate. Should I do this for him? I'm 23, if that helps. —RELUCTANT BALL POPPER

:shook: :shook:

Originally posted by Herbivore@Feb 22 2005, 02:19 PM

my friend in high school got kicked in the nuts by this girl he was seeing. she had hard toe boots on, and he ended up having to go to the hospital and have one of his balls removed. he didn't deserve it either, she was just a bitch.

on a related note, he's a story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7006231/

Severed penis retrieved from toilet, reattached

Police say Alaska man's girlfriend tied him up, cut off his genitals

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 44-year-old Anchorage man had his penis surgically reattached after it was cut off by an angry girlfriend and flushed down a toilet, local police said on Sunday.

The events unfolded about midnight on Saturday, after the pair had been arguing over an impending breakup, an Anchorage Police Department statement said. At some point, the two decided to have sex and the man agreed to let the woman tie his arms to a windowsill.

But the woman used a kitchen knife to amputate her partner’s penis and flushed it down the toilet, police said. She untied the man, drove him to a local hospital and was cleaning up the bloody scene when police arrived at the home, according to the statement.

Summoned by the police, workers from the local water utility pulled the toilet up from the floor and were able to recover the severed penis, which was rushed to the hospital for the successful reattachment surgery on Sunday morning.

Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail.

oooooooouuuuchhhhhhhhhh :(

this is where the laughter begins for me. da' bears, da' vaj.

Originally posted by Old Growth@Feb 22 2005, 06:44 AM

knee to the vaj.

im sure a jab to the boobs aint so nice either, but ill admit i have spent very little time brawling with the ladies. IMO the crack head lady is the most dangerous person on earth; woman CAN BE crazy duplicitous, toss in a drug habit and your goose is cooked if you go wronging them. THEY’LL CREEP UP AND CRUSH A NUT ONE TIME.

whatever happened to fair fights?

I guess the truth is that you only fight fair if you cant find a way to fight dirty.

If someone tried to kick me in the balls and I dropped my knees

to block it (from an hourglass stance? eh glick?) please believe

that the person wouldn't be walking away on their broken knee.

Originally posted by ARCEL+Feb 21 2005, 10:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Feb 21 2005, 10:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-»§ÜGÅR«@Feb 21 2005, 11:36 PM

the only story that's "somewhat" justifiable, is the woman's husband who was gonna beat the shit out of her.. he probably had it comming..

i don't follow

[/b]

because Sugar aint the leader.

Originally posted by dkab@Feb 22 2005, 03:37 AM

i got kicked in the balls onece and vomited.

it has to be the most painful thing a MAN can go through.

when you compare how more common having your balls hit/kicked/bit etc is to having children it hurts more. if you know what i mean, but you all probably dont cos im a dumb shit anyway.

no actually. kidney stones is apparently more painful than labor and ball-hitting

i have to post to this just cause the ripper came through. long time no see.

and damn, i really hope none of the afore mentioned testical action never happens to me. i got flicked in the right nut once and i almost screamed, it was a pretty hard flick.

what the hell is popping a dudes balls or whatever that lady was talking about in savage love?

scurry shit.

as in squeezing his balls so hard, that they burst. as in pop open.

omifuckingawd that sounds painful.

and btw, just because i said i got hit in the chest and it hurt, DOES NOT mean i think it is like getting kicked in the balls.

i have taken a serious fall on the bike that involved a serious crotch injury i don't want to type about and it was one of the most painful things i've ever felt, after getting 7 ribs and a collarbone broken at once.