stupid fucking people

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one girl once asked me if montana was a city or a state...no fucking joke. the same girl also asked if new england was anywhere near london, because she'd been to london before, but didn't think she'd ever been to new england. wtf?

i also used to answer phones for my county's tourism board and people would call and ask what time of the year or at what elevation deer turn into elk. again, what the fuck?

i painted a stencil on some steps a while back during the day, just as i had finished i heard someone coming so i moved on quickly only to hear a shout and turned round to see some girl slip on the wet paint and fall flat on her back.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by WhenOne

dumb bitches...

the story of my life :o

true true.

im like a dumb bitch magnet. they flock to me in packs. :o

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YEAH BOOGIE-HANDS, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WORK IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY CHUMP... DUMB QUESTIONS

SUCKS FOR YOU

hahahha....yeah, when the girl(my coworker) asked me that i was actually in line waiting to get my food.....thanks for trying though

besides, i could almost bet that most waiters are making twice as much as your pathetic ass.....keep being upset with the world there chuckles....

one time i was at this restaurant with a group of people. this one guy who is pretty "sllooooooow" was asked by

-the waitress "would you like soup OR salad sir?"....

-he goes "huhh whats SUPER salad?"

these 2 girls i know who arent too bright -

stupid whore # 1: u know what time it is?

me: (joking around) what the hell are you a cop?!?whats with the 3rd degree??

whore * 1: wait whaaaat?whats the 3rd degree??

whore # 2: what..like a burn??

.... sad isnt it....

a long time ago in a class....

some student : "yea i heard that they found a frozen mammoth ...etc.."

dumb bitch i hate : "oh... does that mean that they were real??"

me: "NoooOOOOO theyre fake like dragons and fairies"

same girl different class...(day of 9.11)

we were all watching the news on t.v...everybody wanted to watch ..

she says "i really dont feel like watching trillions of people dying and getting shot by arabians".....

wtf??

this whore i use to be friends with but she gets stupider everyday...

me: "yea i wanna go to japan, my friend lives there and he loves it.."

whore: "yEA ME TOO!!!(ditsy voice).. i'd wanna visit china and japan but not hong kong, its too crowded!"

sorry i just have alot of encounters with dumb people at my school.. theres more but ehhh this is all very ehhh..

Guest SPLINTER

i will admit that i didnt know what was on a BLT but i was a kid in an isolated mexican neighborhood where we only ate your typical mexican food

now back to the subject

i once knew a girl who was ok lookin but she was really dumb. she was half white and half chicana and really confused. she had a man but was messing with me getting me horney and i told her to stop because i was gonna get wood, she waid "whats wood" i say a "boner" shes like whats a boner i thought "oh god, she talks about hot guys and watching movies with hot sex scenes and she says she doesnt know"

so i proceed to pop one and "she says so what is it?" (she was no longer rubbing on me maybe shes blind or cant detect change like bulges on clothes)

so i just say "think about it" and walk away

she was blonde but most of it was covered by a light brown layer of hair.

never messed with her again, figured she would ask me what sex was and i would have to show her and her boyfriend wouldve killed me.

im mostly nice to people but i HATE FAT ANNOYING UGLY GIRLS that have big red puffy cheeks, legs the size of my head, fingers that always touch each other because they are so fat, have curly hair, wear slutty clothes, think their hot shit, and have a room with 30,000 nysync posters. fuck, i hate em!!!!!!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I once convinced a girl on a plane that in Puerto Rico we travel by horse, we trade pigs and goats as currency, clay huts are considered a luxury, and that I had arrived in the US by means of canoe. I lost faith in humanity that day. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I once convinced a girl on a plane that in Puerto Rico we travel by horse, we trade pigs and goats as currency, clay huts are considered a luxury, and that I had arrived in the US by means of canoe. I lost faith in humanity that day. Beer,

El Mamerro

shit, the same thing happened to me, I told the chick i mentioned earlier that i lived in a house made out of Cow dung, and we had monkey servants. The funny thing is she didnt find it weird that i could afford to go to the states and wear Quicksilver shirts.

Man, humanity is decaying,

Guest socrates

I once had a girl ask me how to spell bleach, this was while she had the botttle 2 feet from her and she was "highly" educated..SAD..

Archived