Stupid Ass Terminolgy Thats Annoying

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

any name for cops, i jsut cant stand. especially popo. god damn it just say cop. your not cool if you say popo or pig or five-oh. okay 5-oh isnt that bad.

Popo

Pig

Talking like Snoop Dogg (dizzope, bizzitch, shiznit )

**unless used specifically to make fun of the words themselves, like the Tenacious D song, "My Biznitch is the Shiznit)

umm yeah. what words do you hate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anything that comes out of a suburban fubu kid's mouth is pretty much wack as fuck. Makez me want to take hella blunts to the dome wit muh nizzlez and pimp hoes while staying on the DL from 5-0.

i hate the whole internet teenybopper "shorthand" bullshit: LOL, LMAO, TTYL.....etc..... i hate all of them. every time i see an LOL pop up im overcome with the sudden urge to end my life or the life of the person im speaking with....just say fucking "haha" if its ACTUALLY FUCKING FUNNY, not just lolololololololol after every fucking sentance.....and TTYL is just fucking horrible, "bye" or "later" is so much more effective and non-stupid.

the po po is the worst shittiest police slang ever. My personal favourite police nicknames are

1. The Filth

2. Rozzers

3. Coppers

4. The Old Bill

5. You aint got nuthink on me you Slaaaaags (reserved for shouting at the po po,i mean 5-0)

my little brother had some other dumbass 14 year old in here the other night saying he could rhyme and ludacris didn't have shit on him.. i asked him if he knew what syllables were and he said "get outta here with that syllables shit.. what the fuck is a syllables?" he didn't get it until i did the hand clap demonstration... then they were playing some basketball games on ps2, and when they pick atlanta hawks he goes "true, gotta represent the ATL." if i heard him say "true" one more time, i would've punched him in the back of his fucking head... kids these days... i'm glad that shit wasn't "cool" when i was younger... i would've killed myself for sure...

Word , Corneilius.

I hate little fag kids who talk like prick rapper wannabe fucks. Alright, im using a little bit of prejudice, and maybe there are some good people out there who choose slang as there way of communicating, but c'mon man. Half the time i don't know what the fuck people are talking about.

It may wear out when a person grows up, but i was at the mall not too long ago and i saw a 23 something year old, go up to this black dude and was sounded likea stupid prick who can't speak english correctly and has never left high school. God damn, nigga.

My personal favorite for cops is 'jake'. I think its funny when white girls say nigga. There have been several occasions where I've heard a white girl saying some shit like, "deez niggaz!" or "yeah, nigga!". What the fuck? One time my boy and I were making fun of this drunk ass white girl and she was like, "Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking wigger!" to my boy who is half black, so we laughed at her.

Yeah I think that word 'po-po' is annoying I usually call em' 'haters' or 'the fuzz.' The last time I hung around a 14-year-old I told him to shut the fuck up and get me a beer before I knocked the shit outta him... it worked. I don't get to use my hip-slang anymore. I just noticed yesterday that my southern-drawl is all but gone. Oh yeah- I am a white boy that says 'nigga' and 'mothafucka' like it ain't no muthafuckin' thang, and th' bitches in my click do too. <WHOOMP there goes my drawl.

Guest blood as ink

i hate it when people say "my bad" ...i don't know it just irritates me horribly...like go grab them by the ear and throw them in front of a bus type of annoyed.

and best name for the police term is the fuzz. haha.

damn...

bein from northern ca its impossible for me not to say hella. when i first heard kids say it i thought it was the gayest word around but its used so much that i cant help it. and ull just have to live with my bad too... i hate it when fools say "frick" instead of fuck. i cant think of any others right now tho

Ish.....yeah. Now that shit is lame-ass. Who made up that word? They get the gas face. :)

Most slang I hear that kids didn't say when i was in school sounds really corny to me. I' an old fart, so what do I know about pop culture and all that jazz.

hella is hella annoying

wicked is wicked annoying

anytime someone says ish I want to put them in a dutch oven with a vegan(vegan farts = the brown death)

most cop slang is annoying except for fuzz, coppers, and vickey's

anything a white kid wearing fubu says is annoying.

people that make fun of me for using 80's hip hop slang are annyoing

Originally posted by HAL

Ish.....yeah. Now that shit is lame-ass. Who made up that word? They get the gas face. :)

Most slang I hear that kids didn't say when i was in school sounds really corny to me. I' an old fart, so what do I know about pop culture and all that jazz.

"With their hippin and their hoppin and their bippin and there boppin. See kids, Jazz, is like a jello pudding pop. No , its more like kodak film. No, its like new coke. It'll be around forever...muahaha"

WORD OF THE MOMENT: GNARLY.........Im trying to bring that back into the present..........since people say bro......like Brahhhh to much, and that irritates me.

Originally posted by NATO

the po po is the worst shittiest police slang ever. My personal favourite police nicknames are

1. The Filth

2. Rozzers

3. Coppers

4. The Old Bill

5. You aint got nuthink on me you Slaaaaags (reserved for shouting at the po po,i mean 5-0)

rozzers is a good one

millicents is decent also

Archived