1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stupid Ass Terminolgy Thats Annoying

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Dec 29, 2001.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

Stupid Ass Terminolgy Thats Annoying

Discussion started by ctrl+alt+del - Dec 29, 2001

any name for cops, i jsut cant stand. especially popo. god damn it just say cop. your not cool if you say popo or pig or five-oh. okay 5-oh isnt that bad.

Popo
    Pig
    Talking like Snoop Dogg (dizzope, bizzitch, shiznit )
    **unless used specifically to make fun of the words themselves, like the Tenacious D song, "My Biznitch is the Shiznit)

umm yeah. what words do you hate?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 29, 2001

yeah, I hate that whole Snoop Dogg talk too. It wouldn't have been so bad if every suburbian white kid and their mums hadn't started saying it

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. intercept

intercept 12oz Senior Member

intercept - Replied Dec 29, 2001

for some reason i hate the word hella...a girl i know says it all the time...//////...........

intercept - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Dec 29, 2001

mostly i just think its funny...but the term copper...it reminds me of old cops and robbers movies

but i think the booty chowda thing sounds funny as hell.

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 29, 2001

popo is the gayest word

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. HAL

HAL Guest

HAL - Replied Dec 29, 2001

Anything that comes out of a suburban fubu kid's mouth is pretty much wack as fuck. Makez me want to take hella blunts to the dome wit muh nizzlez and pimp hoes while staying on the DL from 5-0.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Dec 29, 2001

hahaha .......exactly

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. CoffeehouseFunkstar

CoffeehouseFunkstar 12oz Member

CoffeehouseFunkstar - Replied Dec 29, 2001

OFF THE CHAIN...
    I hate that shit, it seems like EVERYONE I talk to has to say it just to make me cranky... I think Coppers is funny...

CoffeehouseFunkstar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Dec 29, 2001

i hate the whole internet teenybopper "shorthand" bullshit: LOL, LMAO, TTYL.....etc..... i hate all of them. every time i see an LOL pop up im overcome with the sudden urge to end my life or the life of the person im speaking with....just say fucking "haha" if its ACTUALLY FUCKING FUNNY, not just lolololololololol after every fucking sentance.....and TTYL is just fucking horrible, "bye" or "later" is so much more effective and non-stupid.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Dec 29, 2001

white kids sayin "NIGGA"

11. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Dec 29, 2001

the po po is the worst shittiest police slang ever. My personal favourite police nicknames are

1. The Filth
    2. Rozzers
    3. Coppers
    4. The Old Bill
    5. You aint got nuthink on me you Slaaaaags (reserved for shouting at the po po,i mean 5-0)

12. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 12oz Senior Member

imported_splint2 - Replied Dec 29, 2001

bojangles hit the nail right on the head...

imported_splint2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Dec 29, 2001

my little brother had some other dumbass 14 year old in here the other night saying he could rhyme and ludacris didn't have shit on him.. i asked him if he knew what syllables were and he said "get outta here with that syllables shit.. what the fuck is a syllables?" he didn't get it until i did the hand clap demonstration... then they were playing some basketball games on ps2, and when they pick atlanta hawks he goes "true, gotta represent the ATL." if i heard him say "true" one more time, i would've punched him in the back of his fucking head... kids these days... i'm glad that shit wasn't "cool" when i was younger... i would've killed myself for sure...

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush 12oz Senior Member

George Dubyah Bush - Replied Dec 29, 2001

Word , Corneilius.
    I hate little fag kids who talk like prick rapper wannabe fucks. Alright, im using a little bit of prejudice, and maybe there are some good people out there who choose slang as there way of communicating, but c'mon man. Half the time i don't know what the fuck people are talking about.
    It may wear out when a person grows up, but i was at the mall not too long ago and i saw a 23 something year old, go up to this black dude and was sounded likea stupid prick who can't speak english correctly and has never left high school. God damn, nigga.

George Dubyah Bush - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Dec 29, 2001

werd..

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: