stunnaz website

st.nick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we all know this site isn't serious... "once got arested fo speedin like a mothuh fucka in a school zone" ...come on, it's obvious they made this as a joke... But, if by chance they are being serious... I'd like to arange a 'battle'... Icy Hot Stuntaz VS Super Greg... i got my money on super greg by looks alone...

www.supergreg.com

is super greg realy surius?

cus ima DJ and i ben doin it for like a yr and im way better then his old ass

i hope he is jokin

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 06-14-2001).]

"...all the people sayin we a joke. Our site keep gettin hacked ..."

Gee I wonder why. I remember reading about Super Greg in some rag. I almost pissed my pants, because I laughed so hard.

------------------

"Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

• 5 weeks later...

Please tell me everyone read this...

"updated on 7/03

Lets all say our prayers for Freeze. Yesterday we almost lost one of the best rappers of all time. Freeze is in the hospital after being critically beat down outside of Wal Mart around 10:45 pm. While he was unconscious someone slammed a shopping cart on him."

HAHAHHAHA! This is gotta be the FUNNIEST shit i've ever seen. And I'm not even talking about the beatdown part, which is fall out of my chair funny, I'm talking about the "losing one of the best rappers of all time!" Holy shit, these kids take the phrase "out of touch with reality to a whole new level"... haha, ah, kids these days.

ps. go to the rides section... a firebird beating a viper? a firebird couldn't beat a viper if a blind person was driving the fucking viper in reverse...

pps. phax, even better:

". 2 years in state pen for armed robbery, 4 years in rehab(still on the yayo)", yeah right... that would mean this kid is older than 6 which obviously isnt the case...

------------------

ABOVElabs.

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 07-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by atc (edited 07-15-2001).]

Archived