Stumbling*Thru*Crates*Pt.3

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cAzer

goddamn are all those caught?. dope ass crispo hits...

YES, I CAUGHT THEM ALL, OVER TIME...AS WELL AS, MY MANY OTHER POST'S...NO STOLEN FLIX HERE, JUST ALOT OF TIME, BENCHING OVER THE YEARS, AND A HELL OF ALOT OF $$$$$ SPENT ON FILM...BUT HEY, I FUCKING LIVE THIS SHIT, I LOVE IT, AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY...WHEN I DIE, I HOPE SOMEONE THAT KNOW'S ME WELL, WILL THROW A FEW ROLLS OF FILM IN MY COFFIN, GOD KNOW'S I'M GONNA NEED THEM.....PIECE>>>>>>>>>>>ONWARD

Guest krowteN

hey hounddog -yo got the sien5 that goes with the cav. as i recall, next to that 2deep in the other thread, that one is one of his dopest. post it for us-pretty please;) ;) ;)

THE SIEN 5, THAT GOES WITH THE CAV, OR THE CAV THAT GOES WITH THE SIEN 5?? NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN, BUT REGARDLESS, I BELIEVE THOSE ARE SINGLE SHOTS, ALTHOUGH I MAY HAVE TRADED THEM, CAN'T REMEMBER, BUT NEVER THE LESS, I HAVE MORE OF EACH WRITER, AND THE ''STUMBLING'', WILL CONTINUE ON....OH YEAH CAN ANYONE I.D. THE PIC AT THE TOP ???????????

Guest krowteN

the backward sien5 on the blackbox side of that cav piece on the orange sm. thought maybe you had it handy. but hey i dont wanna disrupt the flow-keep doin ya thing hound.

Archived