stuff you wish you hadnt done

fatbastard

when i was like 10-11 my mums aunts came to visit us she bought her daughter whom used to piss me off so much.. she walked around with a security blanket all day and used to carry it everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE this used to really annoy me so one day i saw her holding it asleep in front of the tv i took the blanket and one of her sandles and stashed them then as we were driving somewhere later that day i took the blanket and sandle and secretly threw them out the window of the car on the freeway, when we returned there was mayem but i was so prouud of myself

iam 20 now and still think WHY THE HELL DID I GIVE THAT GIRL SO MUCH CRAP!

whats one thing you look back on and think shit why the hell did i do that!?

:confused: :( :nope: :sick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to hit my little brothers. Now that we are a bit older, I regret it.... because my family is all I've got. I felt so bad about it, that about a month ago I told my brothers that I was sorry for being mean to them when they were younger. They just brushed it off like it was nothing.... I still felt bad though. They're tough kids thanks to me.

Originally posted by Trousersnake

I wish that I was not stuck in Palm springs right now. Fuck this place

ha, palm springs is cool to visit

but living there might suck

unless you lived in a trailer in desert hotsprings or something and had a dirtbike

wasting so much of my teenage years being high with guys

when I could have been drunk with girls. That's more fun!

I regret having developed such a taste for alcohol.

I know it's silly but I wish I had just redone that one bullshit class

and actually got my college diploma. It's not like I need it, but it would be a nice touch.

Shame on you for cheating.... I cheated *one* time, and I have to say it's one of the shittiest feelings. I couldn't even look at my girlfriend the same after that, and I think she even sensed it because we broke up a 30 month relationship about 2 weeks after I had gone to that party.

Guest sneak

there are soo many things i wish i didnt do...to little time...

zest's one was good:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

wasting so much of my teenage years being high with guys

when I could have been drunk with girls. That's more fun!

Archived