1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Study Suggests Image Disorder, Art Career Link......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_sofarok, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Study Suggests Image Disorder, Art Career Link......

Discussion started by imported_sofarok - Nov 10, 2002

An occupation or education in art and design may be associated with an increased risk of body dysmorphic disorder, an obsession with imagined or slight imperfections in appearance, preliminary study findings suggest. However, a mental health expert who was not involved in the study cautioned that the association may not be valid. Further research is needed to confirm the finding.

the whole article...

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR 12oz Senior Member

DorkstaR - Replied Nov 10, 2002

:eek:

well back to prostitution....

DorkstaR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Nov 11, 2002

.. ok..

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. DMX

DMX Guest

DMX - Replied Nov 11, 2002

damn, i thought it was going to say that an art career could lead to people thinking they're models. because i know at least one person that has happened to....

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Nov 11, 2002

you tryin to tell me that my mirror lies? pssssh i think not my good man.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Nov 11, 2002

yep. im screwed.

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages: