stuck home with nothing to do

taco bell bomber

dotn you hate it when all your friends are either at work or with their girlfriends?

and you got no job so your stuck on 12oz hitting the refresh button every ten min?

god and i thought these were supposed to be the best dyas of my life or somthing liek that?

whatever... cmon people cheer the tacobell bomber up http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear ya. I spent this last week jobless, friends all out of town or hanging with S.O.'s, doing next to nothing. There's something so addicting about staying on the computer though. I'm forever lookin up bullshit on the internet, and talking on AIM, which build's this loop. I'll start out with one IM and in a matter of 5 minutes have 3 different pages open, writing email, and talking on 4 different IMs. So pathetic... yet so blissfully surreal.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber:

god and i thought these were supposed to be the best dyas of my life or somthing liek that?

they are the best days in your life. trust me, you have the support of parents to live for free, but somewhat of the independence of an adult to do what you want. you're just wasting your time

wow you guys need to get out more! i have a comp here at work so being on the comp is no problem for me. we also have a comp at home, so all the time i spend on here, is enough. i don't necessarily need people to chill with. i can chill with myself taking flicks around downtown, or just laying down on grass in a park reading a book. the internet is addicting, damn ebay.

Archived