Strip clubs

khaotic970

Well I just turned 21 and started going to strip clubs. The first one I went to was a Penhouse all nude place. The place was killer and bitches all over me and I only dropped like 4 dollars holla.

well I find myself and the boys at the strip club at least every other weekend getting smashed.

I mean I have a girl thats hot ass hell and rips me up and all but I love women.

I dont think I can stop going

Does anyone else have a obesession in going to strip clubs?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well most of them you have to be 21. the all nude ones around here you have to be 21 and most dont serve alcohol except the penhouse. its sick there you drink downstairs and watch topless and then go up stairs all faded and watch all nude.

man I just started this new job and I work right by a all nude club and it is so tempting to go but I feel like a pervert going by myself all sober cause they dont serve beer there. I think Friday Im making a trip there!!

have fun.

Remember some joints won't allow you to stick around and just chuck four dollars up at the ladies. Unless there is a cover charge orrrr if they have the bouncers and waitresses pressing you all night to buy drinks. I know in NYC the all nude joints don't serve booze so you would be buying Snapple and Pepsi all night for $5 a pop so enter pre-enibriated.

But places like Miami and Atlanta, everything goes.

Recommended spots:

Club Ice (Miami, FL)

Rolex (Miami, Fl)

Scandals (Queens, NY)

Doll House (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Magic City (Atlanta, GA)

Pure Gold (Raleigh, NC)

Dockside Dolls (Wilmington, NC)

City Scapes (Queens, NY)

The Goat (Bronx, NY) closedsorry but that was the best one ever!!

I started going to strip clubs when I got to Japan at age 18. Mostly European women. A few Japanese women and a couple Hispanic women usually make up the typical strip clubs in Roppongi (clubbing/red light district of Tokyo).

I don't even remember all the names but ones that stick out in my mind are:

Roaring 20's (Tokyo)

The G-Spot (Guam)

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I can't stand strip clubs. The main reason is because it is a big tease. The girls don't think highly of the guys that go in there and even if you get laid, chances are you are going to pay for it. I also don't like most of the girls that strip because they always have to many problems and most of them are very insecure. I like people who are confident around me. I know a few strippers in the chicago area and alot of them don't even like guys. Don't waste your money.

:lol:

no no no ... the girls don't think low of the men going in there... who the hell are they to judge? they're STRIPPERS dancing NAKED FOR MONEY...

most of them are alcholics who do a lot of blow

you don't pay for sex with strippers... you just have to know what to say and have the right ... "aphrodesiac" (read: cocaine)

(don't get me wrong here!! i don't fuck strippers i just know how...)

Strip clubs are weak....

1. Drinks there are overpriced and watered down

2. You pay all this money to have some big boobie chick squirm all over your cock and then you're leaving the club frustrated. Lap dances are like baskin robbins.....you get a little taste but you end up paying way too much for the whole cone.

The real deal? Asian massage parlors my friend. Do some research and you'll find a decent one in your city that'll have a good looking team of hot asian chickjs ready to bather you, massage you and most likely give you some suckey suckey or a handjob at the end. You leave the place feeling refreshed and envigorated and all for the cost of what it's take to handle the cover, drinks and lap dances at a strip club minus the sexual frustration and crappy buzz from watered down well vodka

But I dunno, some guys find it to be a macho bonding experience. I'd rather go with my homies to a bar instead and throw bottles at passing cabs.

ha-ha...I pretty much agree with CILONE on this. I likes my ladies edumacated. One of my old roommates was full on addicted though. All my other friends had girlfriends so I was always homie's wingman. We'd be out and he' be like...yo...we gotta roll over here (some club I normally wouldn't go to) and meet Jane (stripper of the week) and some of her really hot friends. Oh yeah...how'd you meet her. The reply was always some kind of mumbled something or other about a club that just trailed off to nothing. Kinda funny...dood would never tell you they were strippers until I called him out.

you know thats funny, you can do whatever you want to them for an hour as long as you pay them.... soo basically your fucking a clean-looking prostitute who'll give you a massage first... its still disgusting

paying for sex is still paying for sex!! no matter where you get it, anyway you look at it ...... you're still a loser paying for sex :lol:

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

you know thats funny, you can do whatever you want to them for an hour as long as you pay them.... soo basically your fucking a clean-looking prostitute who'll give you a massage first... its still disgusting

paying for sex is still paying for sex!! no matter where you get it, anyway you look at it ...... you're still a loser paying for sex :lol:

I think you're only a loser in your own mind friend. If you're confident in your sexual prowness, your ability to chat and mix it up with the ladies and you've had sex before, paying for it doesn't make you a social reject.

You could landscape for a person all day long knowing that at the end you're gonna get copped an ice cold six pack of beer but sometimes it's just easier to go down to 7-11 and put out $4.99 for a tasty sixer of pabst blue ribbon.

I did a two month tour with the coast guard in the carribean once upon a time and let me tell you something sir...masturbation loses it's charm after three weeks of patrol. I needed to get laid and do you think i have the time to wine dine and woo some chick what with the 2 days we usually had at a port stop? You do the math numbnuts.

Yeah, so i've paid for sex before all of two times but I've gotten what I wanted via conventional means many many many more times.

Think of it however you like but sometimes a guy has to do what a guy has to do. Maybe you're still a virgin but no need to diss us men that are thirsty for a good lay and the oasis is still ten miles out. I'll take a sip of water from the canteen of an arabian hottie passing by thank you.

There's no disgrace in paying for a taste.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

oh yeah, johnny, do you keep a bible by your bed or something? Do you "hate craigs guts"?

http://www.balernochurch.com/images/praying.gif'> "dear god, please save Lens and the rest of those 12oz heathens from damnation. I love you very much o saviour. Your best friend, Johnny."

hahaha... okay there guy

you're still paying for sexual favors :lol:

you sound pretty defensive about it though

whatever floats your boat ... i'd never do it just because of the sheer volume of guys these girls probably see per week

edit: hahaha REALLY defensive!! I never made fun of you guys (okay, I called you losers once..) I was really just saying I'd never do it

:lol:

ok.. you know what's totally missing here.... THE TRUTH!!!!

You can buy sex in strip clubs.

Everyone's talking like it's just impossible...

well believe me... it's totally possible.

Sure most people pay for girls they cant touch, not everyone.

from the vice guide to whoring in 2004:

1-2-3 ! (for those who know)

i've known a lot of strippers.

it's just stoopid.

a bunch of lazy bitches who want to scheme for cash

men too lame to find women who don't need to be paid to hang out.

and yeah, all fueled by cocaine.

i wouldn't think it was so lousy

if half the girls i knew who were/are strippers hadn't been raped.

i knew plenty of those girls who doubled as prostitutes when the money, or the roffies, were right

everyone who read more than one post in this thread needs to read the vice artice!!!!

The Vice Guide To Being A Whore In 2004

Ok, let's cut the shit here. Working in the "sex industry" fucking blows. Suicide Girls get to have hairy armpits, and it's fun to put your picture up on onlyundiesclub.com, but that's playacting. Real sex work is about showing up at a millionaire crackhead's house with a big box of Wet Ones, letting him bang the shit out of you for three days (even though he pulled a gun on you for sitting on the left-hand side of his bed), and then leaving with $1,900. No matter what the empowered academics in San Francisco pretend to believe, whoring—in any form—is hell, and the only reason women do it is to get money for coke NOW! If you want to try it out, be prepared to have nothing to show for years of suffering but a blown-out septum and some lumpy fake tits. It's like extreme waitressing. You make hundreds of dollars a night licking ass and then you immediately spend it on drugs just to feel normal again.

If you're really, truly still interested, please at least do us a kindness and read this A–Z before your first day on the job.

READ IT!