STRIP CLUB ATTIRE:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

choppy, fucked up hair

maroon member's only jacket with various strange & inexplicible stains.

old polo shirt, the shitty tee-shirt material ones (not woven), in dark blue with faded to hell collar and sleeve cuffs

stonewashed jeans

dirty white hi-top LA gears

upper lip sweat, bad half grown in moustache.

nearly sub-audible muttering and shifty eyes behind half-fade perscription glasses.

chicks dig me.

Guest deth dealer

I used to wear sweats, mesh shorts all that shit, now I just bring a rubber and fuck 'em on site, spit that game fuck that pussy....lace...stilleto...scores...hot 22...it don't matter high class ho's or not

i dotn like going to strip clubs. ifeel awkward, like i feel bad staring and theni think maybe theyre getting mad im not looking, like its kinda a insult. but whatever, i dotn like going there if i wanna see the goods ill try and get into a relationship where thats like more normal or whatever. i know ill get hated on but i dotn like strip clubs.

Originally posted by el barto

i dotn like going to strip clubs. ifeel awkward, like i feel bad staring and theni think maybe theyre getting mad im not looking, like its kinda a insult. but whatever, i dotn like going there if i wanna see the goods ill try and get into a relationship where thats like more normal or whatever. i know ill get hated on but i dotn like strip clubs.

i am under age, but that makes sense to me, like i feel bad watching sum girls at partys doing half naked stuff let alone full naked, its awkward, but at a club it wood still be the same, and if u dont look..they cood get insulted like they arent attractive or sumthing..

i see:eek: you added in a lil bit there ey WhenOner ahahaha, turned out good :king:

what ya bin upto man ? working ya truck i hope.. ?

yea true, why waste money on em when ya cood be buying so many other better things then watching sum girl take her top off. if ya gonna waste money on em, put coins in there underwear.

Originally posted by krie

i see you added in a lil bit there ey WhenOner ahahaha, turned out good

what ya bin upto man ? working ya truck i hope.. ?

i didnt add anything to your quote just took out some words

if youre talking about my truck pictures yes i added a few

if neither of those... whatcu talkin bout?

ive been up to no good, truck is coming along

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

strip clubs are for ugly people who can't get none. why throw money away on a crack ho who aint gunna fuck ya?

never claimed to be a cassonova, but honstly man, sometimes you want to see more then the lady you are with. Strip club gives you that albility without fuckin them and catching disease. its all look and fantasy.

I never felt bad for a strip, it is her choice to be on stage. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing, matter of fact the probably pervent alot of men from cheating on their wives.

Guest YinzerXpress

jeans, t-shirt why would you get dressed up to pay some sleazy ass bitches to tease you hardcore then send you home fuck that

Originally posted by YinzerXpress

jeans, t-shirt why would you get dressed up to pay some sleazy ass bitches to tease you hardcore then send you home fuck that

ITS NOT ABOUT DRESSING UP< ITS ABOUT FREEBALLIN AND WINDPANTSING IT DURING A LAB DANCE>>>I AINT GOING TO FUCK HER< BUT HAVE A GOOD TIME FOR MY MONEY>>

Archived