Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STRIP CLUB 101

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Feb 15, 2004.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yo i might be hitting up a strip club soon cus i got free passes

whats the deal yo....how much money should i drop?? i wanna feel some titties and shit....any advice??

2. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Say it's your birfday to all the strippers... they
    won't ask to see your ID... that got me playing
    with tons of titties. Being pissy drunk and making
    fun of the gay ass shit the DJ says usually gets
    them to laugh..

I dunno.. fuck paying to see titties. I've only
    gone a couple times.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

buy drinks ONLY. and even then sit on the same drink as long as possible (cos they're a rip off). get drunk before you go. DO NOT throw any money at them crackhead bitches. let some other fool do that. just sit back and enjoy the show.

4. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

You could just pay to get in and not give the girls anything, and just watch. Or you could drop like 200 bucks and get a bunch of private dances, where they might let you do stuff to them if you pay enough.

Anyway, real niggas make their bitch strip for them.

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

how much does a private dance cost on average??

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

at the spots i used to frequent sitting at the rail for more than 15 minutes without putting down money was gauranteed to get you an ass kicking... seriously...

some clubs will have the girls take off more clothes the more money you put down, some allow a little touching with more money, etc...

it's been years since i've been to a strip club, but i've spent anywhere from $20 to $150 on a private dance...

p.s. don't touch unless they say you can! it's hard to grab more boobs with broken hands...

7. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

yes, watch out for the touching, the bouncers will be pissed.
    At the club I went to private dances were like 20 bucks a song.

8. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

run out of that bitch if you see a schoolgirl coming on stage....trust me your wallet will thank you.

9. kido

kido Senior Member

Fuck it drop a lot money, its not like youre gonna be doing this on a regular basis. get drunk and have fun.

10. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

paying for nudity is straight up wak, i agree with who it was above me who said the same shit, but hipocritically i have been to a strip club or two and were i went the dances were like anywhere between 20-40 bucks a song, sometimes they do a 2 for 1 or even a 3 for 1 if your lucky....i have never paid for a private dance though..to me its a waste of money....unless of coarse you are ugly and cant get near a woman anyother way....$150 for a lap dance.....for 150 you could have picked up like 2 hookers and fucked um

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

bring a girl with you.

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Bring several, the strippers will drag them onstage and pull off their clothes...

Milton Speaking from experience...

PS. The first time I got a lap dance the girl sat on my lap and said "do you want a 20 dollar dance or 30..." I replied "What can I get for 50" She said "I don't do that" but proceeded to give me a handjob through my jeans for 20 bucks...

YAY

13. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

never bring your wife to a strip club.....

14. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

werd.

15. boner

boner Junior Member

don't go to the strip club just to stare at the chicks, there's plenty of pervs who do that daily.. just chill by the stage and rub your face in some titties...... paying to get blue balls is wack, but at least you'll have some "jerk content" when you get home.