STRIP CLUB 101

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo i might be hitting up a strip club soon cus i got free passes

whats the deal yo....how much money should i drop?? i wanna feel some titties and shit....any advice??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

sit next to a rich fucker buying all kindsa lap dances, and watch thiers for free.

at the spots i used to frequent sitting at the rail for more than 15 minutes without putting down money was gauranteed to get you an ass kicking... seriously...

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

how much does a private dance cost on average??

some clubs will have the girls take off more clothes the more money you put down, some allow a little touching with more money, etc...

it's been years since i've been to a strip club, but i've spent anywhere from $20 to $150 on a private dance...

p.s. don't touch unless they say you can! it's hard to grab more boobs with broken hands...

paying for nudity is straight up wak, i agree with who it was above me who said the same shit, but hipocritically i have been to a strip club or two and were i went the dances were like anywhere between 20-40 bucks a song, sometimes they do a 2 for 1 or even a 3 for 1 if your lucky....i have never paid for a private dance though..to me its a waste of money....unless of coarse you are ugly and cant get near a woman anyother way....$150 for a lap dance.....for 150 you could have picked up like 2 hookers and fucked um

Bring several, the strippers will drag them onstage and pull off their clothes...

Milton Speaking from experience...

PS. The first time I got a lap dance the girl sat on my lap and said "do you want a 20 dollar dance or 30..." I replied "What can I get for 50" She said "I don't do that" but proceeded to give me a handjob through my jeans for 20 bucks...

YAY

don't go to the strip club just to stare at the chicks, there's plenty of pervs who do that daily.. just chill by the stage and rub your face in some titties...... paying to get blue balls is wack, but at least you'll have some "jerk content" when you get home.

Whens rules for the titty bar...

1. bring only what you want to spend

(40-100) depending on the cost of drinks

and how hard you want the whore to grind you

2. wear loose pants

i had an ex that was a stripper and she told me that

guys that come in with tight pants look like chumps

either they are scared theyll get a boner

or dont know that loose pants equal a strippers hand

going down there if she is so inclined

i reccomend wearing nice sweats or sleep pants

3. break your money down into equal parts of 1s and 5s

with a few loose 20s

4. NEVER touch the girls without consent

5. dont show the talent too much attention

or else they will rob you for all your money

if you play it cool you will get better deals and

more attention

6. the dj in every strip joint is a shithead

7. if you get a boner, dont try to hide it

youll only look worse

8. bring a girl along if you can, its to your benefit

9. nothing there is worth 200 bucks

10. the last rule of strip club is

do not talk about strip club

dont blow a load when the dj says 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 , cause they all are.

sitting at the rail means you must tip minimum 1 dollar regardless of who you sit next to. you can sit a few seats away from a big spender to get some of the show. but they will eventually go to you and expect more money from you. if you act like a jew they will make fun of you and try to embarass you.

dont fall for the champagne room. its basically same shit as outside lap dances except they take more money from you.

dont be afraid to say you're cool right now when they come harrass you for dances.

sit on those 2 drink minimums.

leave a little in there so they wont bother you.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ubejinxed

ahahha

so i've never been, but why should guys bring girls with them?

Cause strippers LOVE girls and will throw down even crazier... and we love that shit. You bring a drunk, flirty female friend, and you'll probably catch girl-on-girl action... bring a shy friend and watch her will slowly break as she gets seduced to the dark side and begins lovin' the titties on her face. Either way, you win.

Archived