Stright Edge XxX

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you want credit for not drinking or doing drugs? are you under the impression someone cares? if you want attention for doing what a lot of people do anyway, or rather dont do, maybe you're the one with "no life."

im not insulting you, but i wish you'd expand on why drinking/drugs are just plain dumb, because you come across like an idiot.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

wait just to confirm, doesn't straight edge mean you don't smoke, drink, have sex or do violent acts?

well, just the first two... the third is a by product and all the sXe skins I knew were pretty violent... I think due to lack of sex... and drink and drugs...

Originally posted by Smart

well, just the first two... the third is a by product and all the sXe skins I knew were pretty violent... I think due to lack of sex... and drink and drugs...

or it could be that an awful lot of them tend to be joyless losers who are trying to find something to give themselves credit for. ... or something along those lines.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

why do you want credit for not drinking or doing drugs? are you under the impression someone cares? if you want attention for doing what a lot of people do anyway, or rather dont do, maybe you're the one with "no life."

im not insulting you, but i wish you'd expand on why drinking/drugs are just plain dumb, because you come across like an idiot.

you fucking moron im noting asking for credit...i think drugs/drinking is bad and dumb to me cuzs it makes no sence why do you need to get drunk and do drugs to have a fun time, why must you losen up by it, some people do it for stress but after your high is done, your stress is back and proly x'2 so there a lil why its dumb...im a idiot your the fucking idiot...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

Whos stright edge and why...im stright edge cuzs i think drinking and drugs are plan out dumb, and ppl with no lifes do that shit and it just piss's me off...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/3321/24537'>

get the fuck outta here with that shit. You're sober and you can't spell or even make a post correctly on the first time. A fucking complete idiotic moron fuck face is you.

Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

get the fuck outta here with that shit. You're sober and you can't spell or even make a post correctly on the first time. A fucking complete idiotic moron fuck face is you.

yeah damn ill make sure i spell right, so i can make a big impression with ppl over the net:rolleyes: you must be retarded

oh wait arent you the one with all these gay ass threads...

you fucking moron im noting asking for credit...

then why are you proclaiming yourself straightedge? what do you attempt to gain from it? do you think making this thread is going to make anyone turn straightedge? not very likely.

i think drugs/drinking is bad and dumb to me cuzs it makes no sence why do you need to get drunk and do drugs to have a fun time, why must you losen up by it, some people do it for stress but after your high is done, your stress is back and proly x'2

not many people HAVE to do it to have a good time, but you dont HAVE to call yourself straightedge to live without drugs, you dont HAVE to write graffiti to enjoy life... obviously it does take away people's stress, why else would they do it? sure some people, well a lot of people, i'll give you that, go overboard and are potheads, alcoholics, addicts, etc., but a lot of people use drinking/drugs in moderation and its a plus for them. just because drinking and drugs dont help you at all doesnt mean thats how it is for everyone else.

so there a lil why its dumb...

:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

yeah damn ill make sure i spell right, so i can make a big impression with ppl over the net:rolleyes:

you seem to be trying pretty hard... then again so do i.

<span style='color:black'>what is it with straight edge kids that make them go up to people and say shit like "Yo! Let me get a beer. Hahahahaha just fuckin with you, I'm straight edge." This joke seems to get funnier and funnier to them the more they say it. I just started threatening them.</span>

last edited by straightedgepuncheroner on 08-15-2003 at 7:15 AM

LOOK AT ME IM STRAIGHT EDGE! IM SOO INDIPENDANT AND AWSOM BECAUSE I DONT DO ANYTHING LIKE DRUGS AND STUFF!

IM BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE WILL POWER AGENST BEER!

EEERRRRRRGHHGGGHH! I HAVE ALOT OF PENT UP AGRESHION!

I START SHIT WITH KIDS CUZ THEY ARENT EDGE!

I HATE MY DAD!

AND MOM.........SHE JUST SAT THERE.........EEERRRRGGGHH!!! TOO MUTCH PENT UP AGRESHION (punches wall)

FUCK YOU NON EDGERS! IM GOING TO START ANOTHER LAME THREAD ON MY BEING STRAIGHT EDGE AND WHY ITS COOL OR REMOTLY IMPORTANT!

EEERRRRGGGHH! HATEBREED ROCKS CUZ HE SAYS STUFF LIKE "YOU CANT BRAKE ME, THIS IS THICKER THAN BLOOD, BROTHERS UNITE, I HATE MY DAD"

EERRRGGHH! (PUNCHES WALL HARDER)

fuck edgers. stop posting CRAP about being an edger!NO ONE CARES BUT YOUR BALD UGLY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

CRAMPS HAS SPOKEN:king:

Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

yeah damn ill make sure i spell right, so i can make a big impression with ppl over the net:rolleyes: you must be retarded

oh wait arent you the one with all these gay ass threads...

Yeah that's me, but.... at least they aren't straight edge.... if you've ever smelled paint, you're not straight edge. Get out of here you fake fuck, you don't belong here.

Straightedgepuncheroner is right, bring those loud mouth fucks, I'll send each and every one of them home with black eyes to their mommys if not to hell directly. Bitch bring it. You ol' no spelling past a 8th grade level mother fucker. I'm glad you don't do drugs, you'd be even stupider. Stupid fuck head I'll kick your face bitch.

i came on here to ask ppl that dont drink or do drugs why they dont thats all, instead i got a bunch of retards trying to prove points go figure

i dont drink or do drugs so that just to me, puts me under stright edge

who's the retard? oooh look at this lack of capitalization, I didn't want to stoop to your level. You wanna talk to other sxe kids, you picked the wrong place, no drug talk fucker, and no "no drug" talk either. Lemme see those e-brass knuckles, you wanna see militant stoned-edge?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stright Edge XxX

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Yeah that's me, but.... at least they aren't straight edge.... if you've ever smelled paint, you're not straight edge. Get out of here you fake fuck, you don't belong here.

Straightedgepuncheroner is right, bring those loud mouth fucks, I'll send each and every one of them home with black eyes to their mommys if not to hell directly. Bitch bring it. You ol' no spelling past a 8th grade level mother fucker. I'm glad you don't do drugs, you'd be even stupider. Stupid fuck head I'll kick your face bitch.

wow i must of really got to you haha, you live with your mom man not me,

post some of your graff so i can have some more lol's

Archived