STRIFE.

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

fuck those guys. rick rodney is dropping ecstacy and shit now, its lame. it happens to the best i guess.

Guest platapie

member the california takeover amlbum taht ahd all sorts of dope live stuff on it? and at the end there was the earth crisis song firestorm preformed with what sound slike 3000 people singing the words. man those were good times

Guest Dr. Drew

Strife was absolute fucking garbage. They were terrible then, and probobly ten times worse now. ripped off their whole sound from judge and even went as far to use the same collegiate font for their logo. don't even get me started on the cliche lyrics. i remember seeing Rick at this quicksand show in LA in the late nineties and he was all strung out, and i just laughed to myself how pathetic he was, and become even more pathetic as a druggie.

yeah, i didnt even go see that show on thursday. other than getting really sick and deciding going to the city wouldnt be helping me get better, i wasnt really aware that they'd sold out as i didnt really follow what happened to them after they broke up or anything, but that definetly was not making me psyched to go see them. so yeah, fuck them i guess.

and that california takeover album is pretty fucking ill. although, earth crisis has kind of gone to shit i think music wise (i dont know what they do offstage really i guess....). and as far as "cliche" lyrics go, i think that probably 90% of hardcore lyrics and i guess musical lyrics in general are in the range of "somewhat cliche" to "incredibly trite garbage". i cant think of a witty way to end this. sorry.

Archived