Strickly espo

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CRone

how the fuck does he do that shit way up on the wall like that?

he must he spiderman or something.

good shit.

Guest L.RonHubbard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! LOOK AT THAT FUCKIN PIECE WITH THE LETTERS CRAWLING OUT OF THE GROUND IN A DAZE!!! thats fuckin graffiti yall. i give this a YESS YESS YALLIN!! ESPO IS DA SURE SHOT. oh yea, ive seen all these but it still gets me flustered.

Originally posted by fatcopone

ummmmmmmmm...

like who is this "espo" character you guys keep talking about...;)

bump

more though

this...this just gets me man. this just gets me in the heart.

12oz.....what kind of shit road have you taken.

oh and when he was doing the one with the truck on the roof (it was like 2a.m.), a cop comes by and is like "How much they pay you to do this?" and espo, in a state of shock says "Not enough" and the cop is like "Well, carry on."

WORD.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by 3PieceJigsaw

oh and when he was doing the one with the truck on the roof (it was like 2a.m.), a cop comes by and is like "How much they pay you to do this?" and espo, in a state of shock says "Not enough" and the cop is like "Well, carry on."

WORD.

i think the other dude you ragged on was jokin. And after this last statement of yours you appear to be the dumbass.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

i think the other dude you ragged on was jokin. And after this last statement of yours you appear to be the dumbass.

lmao...totally....he clowned the first kid who was clearly kidding, and then proceeds to jack the story espo wrote in his own book, and MISQUOTE it, like espo told him that himself. thats my favorite 12oz moment, when toys who dont know theyre still toys try and clown other toys. blind leading the blind.

as for espo, if only i had the time/energy to scan. i have seriously over a decades worth of espos work before he ever did one riot gate. i love the gates, but dude has a whole careers worth of shit beofre them. espo grew up in the neighborhood i grew up hanging in, and was my #1 reason (along with suroc, del and impact) for writing. dude is a great writer and a wiity ass cat if you ever get a chance to rap with him.

heres a pound for RAIN, for influencing all us west philly roof climbers to get motivated.

Guest kasmoney

"Philadelphia where craft is still king!"...best quote by and graf writer in the world...respect where respect is due!

look how this west philly head goes to nyc n just runs shit ...damnnnn

Archived